Chapter 23

Siobhan's POV 

The next day.... 

Brady and I woke up at around 10am and we were just chilling in my room, Brady then said "Have you decided yet?" "No" "Well, you have to" "I know" "I'll support you with whatever decision you choose to do" "Thanks Brady" We then heard the door open and my mom was standing there before she saw me in Siobhan's bed, she then said "You two are just like Sean and I at your age" "Ok mom thanks for reminding us like 5,000 times" "Brady, relax, it's ok, you two are in love and I trust the both of you to do not do it" "Mom!" "Sorry Brady, anyways breakfast is ready"

Later that day...

Brady and I went up to the mall and he so sweet to pay for everything even through I told him not to, After shopping for a while we went and we got food and then we ate before I said to Brady  "Jackie told me the movie I just finished filming will be having a premier in two months, But I was wondering if you would like to be my date to the premier?" "Of course sunflower" Brady then kissed my forehead making me blush before some fans came up to us and they asked for photos with us and we took some photos with them before we left the mall.

We got back to Brady's house and he had a ballet lesson with one of his old friends and I decided to let him go and do it, Brady invited me to come and watch him but I told him I would stay here instead, Brady then kissed my forehead after he got changed and then he left and decided to make a pros and cons list about the movie and dance moms season 9. 

Later that night...

Brady came back from his ballet lesson and he smelled so sweaty, he then tried to kiss me hello but I told him to go take a shower and then he took a shower. 

Brady's POV 

After my shower...

I went into my bedroom and I got changed into my pjs before I went to Siobhan's room to spend the night with her.

A few days later...

Siobhan is leaving today to go home and I'm sad she's going today, my mom drove her to the airport and Siobhan and I were in the back holding hands and talking about her decision "So what did you decide to do?" "Dance moms season 9 if it happens" "Wait what?!?!, but what about the movie with Briar Nolet?" "Filming for that got pushed back for me" 

We arrived at the airport and after two hours it was time for Siobhan to go, I hugged so tight and I said loving things to her before she walked into the airport and then I went back into my mom's car and I was upset and my mom rubbed my shoulder saying "It's ok Brady, she'll be fine and she'll be safe" 

A few hours later...

I got a text from Siobhan saying she just got home and I sent her a text back saying "I'm glad you are home safe and sound, Angel ❤️" I then went to sleep.