Chapter 29

Brady's POV
Today was the day before New Year's Eve and everyone was excited for tomorrow, I had already planned out what I was going to do with Siobhan as soon as the new year had began, I just hope it goes as I planned it, Siobhan and I went shopping for New Year's Eve stuff for the house and for everyone and then we got back to her place before we decided to watch a movie because everyone else was still out and I chose the movie it chapter 2.

At one part I saw Siobhan start to tense up and then when a scary part came on she screamed and started to cry, I quickly turned the TV off and she was still crying so I hugged her and she hugged back crying into my shirt, I then said to her to calm her down "Shh, it's ok, it was just a movie, it's not in real life" She then calmed down and then she said to me as she looked up at me "I'm sorry that I made your shirt wet with my tears" "That's ok and besides it's just a shirt" I then let go of her and I slipped my wet t shirt off revealing my muscles she then blushed pink at seeing them and then I said to her "Like what you see?" "N-, No, I was just h-, hot from crying" She was stuttering and I knew when she stutters she is lying. I then got closer to her and I feel her blushing at me being so close to her, I then leaned down and I kissed her and she kissed back, she then jumped on my waist and we were still kissing while I walked us to her bedroom.

Siobhan's POV
Seeing Brady's muscles and how much they have changed since he's been here made me blush at him, Brady then kissed me and I kissed back before I jumped on his waist and then he walked to my bedroom still holding me while we were still kissing and then he closed my bedroom door and you can say the rest was history.

We woke up about an hour later and then I traced Brady's muscles, he then said "I'm leaving on the 2nd of January, I have to go sunflower" "I know you have to go soon but I'm going to miss you so much" "Me too, we are going to have a long distance relationship again when I leave to go back home" Brady then kissed me and I kissed back and I'm going to miss him so much.