Chapter 17

Siobhan's POV 

The next day...

I woke up in my own bed with Brady asleep next to me, he's such a cutie when he's asleep plus I get ready for the day quietly. 

I then get dressed and I decided not to put makeup on today before I feel Brady behind me and he hugged me before he planted a kiss on my cheek before he said to me "Good morning angel" "Good morning tiger" I then get a text from Pressley and then he said "Who was that?" "Nobody, come on let's go have breakfast" "Ok but a kiss first" "Fine" I then kissed Brady but he grabbed my phone from behind me and he said to me "Ha, ha, I got your phone" "Brady just give it back" "No, catch me first" Brady then runs out of my bed room shirtless and I dash after him blushing at his abs, Brady and I end up on the couch and then he reads my text from Pressley and she said "Siobhan, we need to talk about what happened between us while we were under Savannah's control please meet me at the cafe at the frick at 12pm to talk about it" "What happened between you and Pressley?" "Nothing" 

Brady's POV 

I then sent Siobhan a glare before I kissed her putting her phone on the coffee table in front of us, I then moved down to her neck and I sucked on it making her moan "Brady!" "Shh, the rest of your family is still asleep, now tell me what happened between you and Pressley" "No, I won't" "Fine, more kisses for you then" I then moved to her collar bone and I kissed that before I moved to her sweet spot just behind her left ear she then bust it out "Pressley kissed me because she likes me and she thinks she is bi but she is not sure because she is still trying to figure out if she is straight, gay or bi and she said sorry to me about it" I then sent her another glare before she got off the couch she then picked up her phone and she followed me to her bedroom, I then slip my shirt back on before she said to me "Are you ok, Brady?" "I'm fine Siobhan" "Look, I never knew she liked me until the other day" "I saw how she looked at you yesterday and I figured it out myself that she likes you" "Brady, I'm sorry she was only trying to tear us apart because she likes me" "Don't you get it Siobhan?, She is manipulating you and me" "I do get it Brady" "Have fun with your new girlfriend" "Brady..." "NO!" I then pushed her to one of the walls and one of her arms was hurt.

I then said "I'm sorry Siobhan" I then tried to help her up before she said to me as she stood up "I was going to say, I wasn't going to go talk to her but now I see you want me to and I'll go" "Siobhan wait..." "I'm done talking to you Brady" "Siobhan..." "No, I'm meeting Pressley right now and there's nothing you can do about it" "Just listen to me" "No, I'm not listening to you" "Siobhan, just listen to me" "No, you listen to me, I'm not your product and you can't tell me what to do anymore, I can go out when I want to and there's nothing you can do about it..." I then kissed her and she kissed back before I said to her  "Your right, you should go hang out with Pressley" "Are you sure?, I mean I can tell her no" "No, you guys need to clear what happened between the two of you" "Thank you Brady" "No worries" Lilly then walked into her bed room and she said to me "Brady, your mom is here to pick you up" "Thanks for letting me know Lilly" Lilly then walked out of her bedroom and she said to me "Wait, you're going home?" "Yeah, I have to" "I'm gonna miss you" "You too just work things out with Pressley" "I will" Siobhan and I then walked downstairs and my mom was talking to her mom.

I then left and I just hoped that Siobhan and Pressley sort things out between them.

Siobhan's POV 

After Brady left, I decided to get ready for lunch with Pressley, I put on light makeup before I put my shoes on and then my mom drove me to the cafe Pressley wanted me to meet her at, I just hope we can sort out what happened between us.