Chapter 21

Siobhan's POV 

A few days later....

I flew from North Carolina to Miami to surprise Brady and I'm so nervous to see him, his mom picks me up from the airport and we head to their house in Miami.

Trisha opens the door for me while Sean is helping me with bringing my luggage into the house, the house is decorated for christmas and I'm staying here for the week, Trisha then said "Brady, can you come downstairs?" "Coming mom" Brady then comes downstairs and he sees me, he then said to his mom "Mom, what's she doing here?" "She's staying with us for the week" "Really?" "Yes, Brady" 

Brady then hugged me and I smelled his cologne and he smelled so good, Brady then said to me "Siobhan, come upstairs, I'll take you to our room" "Our room?" "Yeah" "No Brady, Siobhan will be sleeping in the guest bedroom" His mom said before Brady said "But why?" "Because I don't want any funny business to happen" "Fine" Brady then helped me with carrying the bags upstairs before he said to me "How was the Aldc day?" "It went good, we did so many things" "That's good" "But I missed you" "Me too" Brady then dropped my bags in the guest bedroom before I put my bags that I was carrying next to the bed, Brady then kissed me and I kissed back melting into the kiss, Brady then put his hands on my waist before he closed the door and then he put his hands on my back rubbing it in circles making me moan his name, we then went to sleep.

2 hours later...

We woke up and it was dinner time, Brady then kissed my forehead before we walked downstairs to dinner and I met Bennett on the way down, Bennett then said to me "So this is the girl who stole my brothers heart?" "Yeah, I'm Siobhan Ketcham" "Ketcham?!?!, the Siobhan Ketcham?" "Yes" "No way, it's so nice to finally meet you, Brady talks about you all the time" "Oh really?" "Yeah, the other day, he kept on talking about missing you and wondering what you were doing, it was just so adorable that you could make him talk about you all day" "Ok Bennett, we gotta get to dinner, let's go Siobhan" Brady said before we headed downstairs.

After dinner...

Brady and Bode wanted to go for a swim and make up a funny Instagram pool video so I let Brady go do that while I unpacked.

Later that night...

After I unpacked, I was chilling out on my bed when Brady came into my room and he closed the door before I whispered to him "Brady, what are you doing here?" "Shh, the rest of my family is asleep, I'm here to see you" "Really?" "Yeah and maybe get some kisses" "Fine you silly boy" I then kissed Brady and he kissed back before his lips left my lips and he sucked on my neck before I moaned and we ended up on my bed.

Brady's POV 

The following morning...

I woke up and Siobhan was still asleep, I then realised what happened last night and I knew my mom would be mad at me, I got out of the bed before I kissed Siobhan's forehead and she smiled in her sleep, she's probably dreaming of me, I then said to her as I pulled the sheets over her to keep her warm "Sweet dreams princess" I then opened her bed room door and I closed it before I heard my mom say "Brady" behind me and then I turned around and she said to me "Kitchen now" oh boy I'm in trouble now

 My mom led me to the kitchen, I then sit down on a bar stool before she said to me "How could you Brady?" "How could I what?" "Sleep in the same bed as Siobhan" "Look mom, it's true and I'm sorry" "I'm glad you told the truth and since you did, I'm going to allow you to sleep with Siobhan but no funny business" "You got it mom" "Good" Siobhan then came downstairs rubbing her eyes and I kissed her forehead saying "Good morning angel" "Good morning Brady- babe" "You two are so cute together, I can't wait for the wedding to happen" Siobhan then groaned before I said to my mom "Mom, Siobhan and I are going into the lounge room but can you give us some privacy?" "Of course" I hopped off the bar stool and Siobhan and I went into the lounge room to talk "I don't like this talk about the Sirady wedding Brady" "I know me too, we're only 14 but everyone loves us together" "True" Siobhan then traced my shirt and she was tracing my abs and it was so cute, I then said to her "One day that promise ring will be replaced by a engagement ring and then a wedding ring" "I know and then along comes our own studio with little Bradys and Siobhans running around our own house" "Exactly" "I like that future" "Me too" Siobhan and I then hugged before we headed back out to the kitchen.