Chapter 5

Siobhan's POV

2 weeks later....

Brady and his mom have to leave today in the afternoon and I'm sad he is leaving today, I have to stay and film three more scenes before filming for the movie is over.

Tyler and I are meeting up today and I get up and I get dressed into this

(S outfit)

I then leave the hotel to head down to the beach where Tyler asked me to meet him and I see him waiting for me and I walk up to him, Tyler then said to me "Hey Siobhan" "Hey Tyler" "You look nice" "You do too" "So uh I have something to tell you" ...

I then leave the hotel to head down to the beach where Tyler asked me to meet him and I see him waiting for me and I walk up to him, Tyler then said to me "Hey Siobhan" "Hey Tyler" "You look nice" "You do too" "So uh I have something to tell you" "Go on" "I like you as more then a friend" "I'm sorry Tyler but I'm dating Brady and I don't like you in that way bye" I then started to walk off before Tyler grabbed me by the arm he then said "You belong with me Siobhan" "No I don't now let me go" "No" Suddenly I heard behind me "Let her go Tyler!" I then turned around and Brady was there with this angry face at Tyler, Tyler then said to Brady "I wonder if Siobhan knows your little secret Brady" I then said "What secret?" "He's been seeing GiaNina behind your back Siobhan, he loves her more then you, He's just using you for fame and to cover up his secret unlike me I don't do that to my girlfriends" I then looked at Brady and I was about to cry, Brady then said to me "That's not true Siobhan, I love you and only you" "See how he is using your name instead of Sunflower, Siobhan?" "Yes, I do" "Don't believe him Sunflower" "Why should I?" "Because I love you" Tyler then said "If you do love her then you would fight me for her" "Ok let's go then" Tyler then let me go and I watched as Brady's palm connects with Tyler's face and Tyler resorts by kneeing him and punching Brady square in the face Brady then punches Tyler in the face again before I find myself standing in front of Brady blocking his view of Tyler "Brady-babe stop please" I say to him before Brady looks up and he said to me "Look out" before he pushes me out of the way causing me to fall on the sand as Tyler knees Brady again.

I then feel my breathing getting harder to breathe as I watch Brady fight Tyler, I then feel I am dizzy before suddenly my head hurts and the pain is so hard to cope with I then see memories of my last boyfriend and I aurging about something before I feel myself collapse on the ground.

Brady's POV

I saw Siobhan fainted and I rushed to her side and I say "Oh no, no, no, no, come on Siobhan wake up" I then said to Tyler "Call an ambulance now" Tyler then got on his phone while I hugged Siobhan praying she would wake up.

Later on....

We're at the hospital now and Tyler and I were given the all clear after the doctors fixed us up but Siobhan was in surgery I then saw my mom and Stacey rush up to me before Tyler said to me "I better go home before my mom and dad start wondering where I am call me if there is any updates on her" "I will" I said as Tyler and I gave each other our phone numbers before he walked off.

Much more later on....

The doctor walked up to us and he asked to speak to Stacey in private, she then walks off with him and I watch as they turn around the corner before noticing my mom was asleep I then followed them and I listened in on their conversation "I'm sorry Mrs Ketchman but your daughter did not make it, she passed away in her sleep as we were trying to save her life" I saw Stacey crying before the doctor said "She's in room 203, I'll take you there" "203" I said to myself before I rushed down the hall to the room where she was. When I finally got to her room a white blanket was covering up her body before I lifted it up revealing her face, her skin was pure white, her hair was still the same as it was this morning, her rosy cheeks were gone and she looked like a ghost, my hands were shaking as I looked at the love of my life and she was now gone and it was all my fault, I should of had seen her having a panic attack but I was distraed by Tyler I then heard Stacey say "Brady you can't be here right now" "No I have to" "Brady you can come back later to say your goodbyes" "No I'm staying" Suddley I felt my mom who was now awake grab me as I was trying to get to Siobhan "No mom let me go please" "I'm sorry Brady" "Let me go" I was then outside the door and I watched as the doctor was closing the door and stacey on the phone talking to her husband "No, no, no!" I screamed as the doctor closed the door.

I then woke up and I breathed really fast, it was just a dream I then saw Stacey and the doctor talking before they walked down the hall. Stacey then came back after half an hour and she said to me "Brady, she made it but she's in a coma" "Can I see her?" "Yes you can come on" My mom came with us and once we got to her room which was number 435 I then looked at her connected to the tubes before I fixed up her hair before her mom said "Would you like to do her hair?, I was going to do it but I think your mom and I are going to get some food for dinner, we'll bring you some here" "Thanks" I said to her as Stacey handed me a bag filled with a hairbrush and some hair ties, my mom and her then left as I started to brush Siobhan's hair as I talked to her about dance, I then started braiding her hair into this hairstyle.

(S hairstyle)

I then heard my phone ringing as I was packing up the hair stuff I then picked it up and it was Lilly and I know Lilly will be crushed if she found out about her sister in a coma I then answered it "Hey Lilly, how's it going?" "Good and Brady why ...

I then heard my phone ringing as I was packing up the hair stuff I then picked it up and it was Lilly and I know Lilly will be crushed if she found out about her sister in a coma I then answered it "Hey Lilly, how's it going?" "Good and Brady why has my sister not picked up her phone?" "She's busy why?" "I have been trying to call her all afternoon and she won't answer me" "I'll send her a message that you called to say hi bye" "Brady what-" I then hanged up before I looked at the love of my life before my mom and Stacey came back with dinner and we ate our dinner before we went back to the hotel and I saw the empty bed and I cried myself to sleep dreaming of Siobhan and I.