Alex's POV
I sit at my table at lunch with Zack and Rian third wheeling as always. No one knows they're together except me but they are soooo cute ANYWAYS I'm kinda used to being a third wheel by now. Rian says "hey 'lex do you know the new kid because the populars are trying to lure him in." I say "oooo no but he's cute I'll go tell them to fuck off." I walk over to the popular table with my heels clicking as I walk over. I get to a dude trying to get new kid to go to a party. Good lord they try too hard. New kid is wearing a blink shirt, skinny jeans, and converse. He's fucking hot and I haven't even seen his face yet. He has red in his hair too. Damn ok let's get this show on the road Alex. The guys here gawk over me but I'm not popular. It's just me, Zack, and Rian we are popular in our own way you could say. We'll definitely be remembered for sure. At our high school reunion it'll be like "hey remember that guy that wore skirts that everyone would want and his hot bodyguards?" I tap on his shoulder ooooo his face is hot too. I say "hey do you wanna come sit with me?" Making sure I looked him in the eyes, my eyes almost classified as 'fuck me' eyes with a little curiosity in them. He stuttered out a "s-sure?" I grab his wrist and lead him to my table. I say "you looked uncomfortable." He says "I was I'm a party guy but he literally came up to me in front of his friends and asked me. I was like uhhhh what do I do? I'm Jack by the way." I say "I'm Alex." We sit down and I say "that's Rian and that's Zack." Jack says "they look like they'd be your body guards slightly intimidating." I say "yeah they tend to." Zack smiles saying "hi" waving slightly. I say "see he's only scary when he wants to be same with Rian." Jack says "a little less scared now." I say "good because we are your new friends." Jack gives me a thumbs up. I do a really dramatic thumbs up back. Rian says something oddly deep to Jack like "what is your purpose in life?" Zack says "Rian stop trying to be the next Tony Stark" Zack then mumbles "babe it doesn't work for you." I laugh and say "someone's not getting it later" looking down. Zack says "not at this rate no he isn't" quietly while smirking. Jack says "what's going on?" Rian says "uhhhhh Zack?" Zack says "uhhhhhh Alex?" I say "uhhhhh this is all you guys I don't care what you do." Jack says "ok got it I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." I say "what do you think it is?" He says "they're together but not out yet and you're the major third wheel Alex." Rian looks at Zack and Zack nods rolling his eyes. Rian says "damn he knows us well guys." I roll my eyes laughing and say "now you know the secret you can't leave the cult now you're stuck with us forever." Jack says "cult? Eh that's ok I like you guys ." I say "I like you too but I don't know about Britney and JT over there." Rian gives us a glare I say "belle and the beast?" He gives me a glare and Jack says "Spider-Man and Deadpool?" I say "iron man and captain America, captain America and Bucky?" Jack says "Billie Joe Armstrong and Adrienne?" Zack just shakes his head laughing as the bell rings. As I get up I say "hey Jack what do you have next?" He says "ummm. This" pointing to his schedule. I chuckle saying "me too." We get in the class with Jack following close behind me. I sit in the back Jack sitting next to me and Tony sitting next to me on the other side. I say "Tonyyyyyyyy!" He says "whatttttttt!" I say "heyyyyyy." He says "hi." I say "so hows Mike?" Tony blushes saying "good." He's my friend but not close he hangs around Jaime, Vic, and Mike but we have good conversations. I talk with Jack and Tony as we wait for the teacher. At the 10 minute mark of no teacher Jack says "in 5 minutes we're legally allowed to leave" most of the class laughs muttering "true." I roll my eyes saying "you sound like Rian in art class." Jack say "Rian as in goody two shoes I met at lunch?" I say "yup he complains a lot and is definitely not a light weight Zack is more of a goody two shoes, huge nerd, shy, but knows how to make his way around a bar, they scare me when the drink." Jack says "what do you mean?" I say "they could both share a bottle of vodka and only be buzzed not even tipsy you'd only be able to tell if they had alcohol if you smelled their breathe or used a breathalyzer. I don't know how it's concerning though." Tony says "oh by the way there's a party Friday at Vic's starts at 9 be there lots of people are going." I say "alright." I look at Jack saying "wanna go?" He says "sure" as the teacher walks in handing out  a pop quiz with slightly messed up hair and kinda messy lipstick. Ooo the classic make out with another teacher scandal. Classic. Boring.