Character List and Cultivator Glossary

Author's note; I realise that this book has many more characters than other books and as there are so many personalities, it may get a bit confusing. So I've complied a list of characters so far. I can't say this list won't get bigger in the future as there are some nameless characters that have been mentioned along the way as well as the army officer who hasn't made it to the list!

Ps. I have now added some other information as I managed to confuse people when it came to the numbers I placed next to roots info for each character.

Cultivators;

Ren Zexian; Long, black hair and black eyes, 10k years of age. A very calm and collected person, also elegant and genteel. Very gentlemanly and masculine of presence, although his appearance is somewhat androgynous.

He is our MC!

Roots; Fire (major(1)) , Air (minor(2)), ? (body(3))

Chang Min; around 100 years of age, long, black hair and dark eyes. Round, sunny face and bright appearance. Is much more energetic and positive in personality. Dislikes being alone. He is Ren Zexian's last disciple.

Root; Earth (1)

Yu Zhang; Oldest of the Cultivator's at 15k years of age

Long Wenwen; female Cultivator and Yu Zhang's apprentice

Lu Ting; Became a zombie on Earth, now deceased.

Surviving Villagers

Nathan Tobias Mattison; Autistic. Traits include, not being able to meet another's gaze, sensitive to sound and touch. Slight OCD's such as having preferred routines, liking cleanliness (with the exception of when he is gardening), won't wear the same clothes two days in a row. Obsessed with his garden, plants and gardening. Dislikes crowds and being stared at. Cannot lie.

He is our ML. He has chestnut brown hair, which is about shoulder length, sapphire blue eyes and he is of average height and small of frame.

Roots; Water (1), Plants (2), Blessed (3)

Lucy; Abandoned/lost child of the village. Doesn't or rarely speaks. Golden blond hair, doe brown eyes. Very attached to her dog, Aslan. Her adorable personality has made her very much loved by the occupants of the House.

Aslan; Lucy's loyal hound. Large, black and was possibly a mongrel before his mutation. He has fog abilities and is able to turn himself and others (usually Lucy) into fog to move about quickly and without barriers.

First Squad

Dexter; Leader of the First Squad. Has tanned, weathered skin, although he is only in his early thirties. Brown hair, sturdy frame. He can be fairly crass and straightforward. Respected by his squad. Former construction worker.

Root; Lightning (2)

Tyler; flawless, pale skin, light, blond hair and is fairly good looking. But he can be a major arsehole, stubborn and temperamental. He is a former lawyer and avid reader. He's taken on a role of logistics for the House.

Root; Water (1)

Patrick; short, round faced person with a bright personality. Very lively and fun. He has flax coloured hair. Happens to have some skill at sewing and knitting.

Roots; Gravity (2), Spark (3)

Harry; large, imposing man with very dark, rich skin tone. He is friendly and capable.

Paul; best friend of Shaun, very protective of his best friend. Can only cook stir fries reasonably well.

Winston; dark skin tone, former construction worker. Likes to tinker with cars.