#33 ALTERNATIVE

"And don't forget to call me the second you arrive, young lady!" said my mom while hugging me for goodbye. I decided to spend a longer time with them since I knew I'll be gone for long again. What I couldn't understand, though, was why she was saying her goodbyes to me already.

"Mom! You're the last person who'll see me! I have to say goodbye to others first" with a sigh she nodded and let my body go. I went to others and we all had our last conversations before I left for real. Dad already moved my luggage into the car. Mom decided that she'll drive me to the airport. Soon, it was time to leave and so we did. The whole family stood in front of the house. They all were waving and didn't stop even when we were far from them. I love them.

"Are you sure you have everything?" mom asked. I was busy connecting my phone to the radio.

"I think so" I turned on some high-quality music such as Interlude: Shadow.

"Keys, backpack, luggage, laptop, gym clothes..."

"Why would I need gym clothes?" I asked her while laughing to myself.

"I used to always ask you that" she shrugged her shoulder but still stayed focused on the road.

"Yeah, every single morning on the way to school. It always annoyed me so much" I rolled my eyes at her.

"It may have been annoying, but were you ever missing something in school?" I just shook my head at her.

"I've actually just remembered something," she said. 

"What is it?"

"Aunt Sarah is going to get married in September" my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"You mean my aunt Sarah? The one who couldn't find a boyfriend no matter what she did? She's getting married?" I think my surprise was visible.

"Yeah! She and her boyfriend have been dating for years now" 

"Why didn't I know about that?" 

"They weren't sure where it was going at first, but now they're sure they're staying with each other for long so they told us," she said. 

"Well, I guess I'll have to come," I said after a bit.

"Yeah, I'm happy we'll see each other in nine months again" she smiled warmly. That motherly smile. The warm and safe one. It probably won't be on her face for long. Here I come.

"About that... we will probably see each other sooner?" I started slowly. Her smile fell and she looked at me for a second. Her expression was confused but it was hard to keep since the road was ahead of us. We were already close but still not there.

"What do you mean?" came out of her later. She probably had to get things straight in her brain.

"If everything goes right in around five months we will meet in Korea" 

"But for what"

"The baptizing of a child" I became nervous and so I started playing with the hem of my shirt my hands suddenly being so magical that I could only focus on them.

"Whose child?"

"Mine?" if we weren't on the highway, she'd definitely dramatically stop the car harshly just to turn in my direction with the most surprised expression yelling a "WHAT?!" at me. But since she was driving on a road she couldn't really stop on, she just yelled. Loudly.

"What the heck do you mean yours!" I saw how her hands gripped the steering wheel stronger.

"Well, I mean... I'm pregnant...?" I tried to keep calm knowing, that if I start to panic it will be a disaster.

"Since when? With whom?"

"Since a few months ago, and the father may be my best friend" 

"HANSAL?!"

"First of all, his name is Hangsul and no not him. His name is Yoongi a mutual of me and Jimin" I tried to explain.

"WHAT?!"

A/N :> hello frens. I'm in a good mood since I've been watching and listening to Bob Ross for the past 2 hours and my mood is just great. The chapter came a little later, guess why.

My dumb forgetful ass forgot my luggage (with my laptop in) in school. The freaking school. After my experience of forgetting it on a train, you'd think that I'll learn from my mistakes but nooooooooooo.  

Goddamnit I'm such a failure I can't even fail correctly T-T

Have a great day and I hope your next week will be better than mine, cuz I got a ton of exams going on *cries on the inside*

On the outside I skrrt skrrt but on the inside I hurt hurt.

-Bambus