"I would invite you to spend the night to my house but my parents would freak out and kick me out or send me to another country!" I made her giggle so hard my heart was pounding like never before. "Wait... What about Hoseok?" I proposed but she looked down really hesitant.

"No! I really can go home! I will be alright! I promise!" She seemed so cute promising me things. Actually she is cute by just breathing. I scratched the back of my neck and smirked. " I am not leaving if you won't promise me you will go to Hoseok!" I smirked wider.

"Hey! You need to get back home if you wanna stay alive!" She pointed out. "Then I guess I will die... Unless you will god damn promise me you will spent your night at Hoseok's!" I felt bad for doing that to her but it also felt so right teasing her.

"FINE! I promise! Are you happy now?" She complained and I nodded like a little child. "Yes! I am" I admitted leaning in and kissing her cheek really fast. I left her speechless for a minute. She was just staring at my eyes and I smiled at her.

I just waved taking steps back. "See you tomorrow!" She said. "She you when I close my eyes!" I automatically said and she turned red. "Bye rain!" I whispered and started running. She makes my heart beating faster like the hands on the clock.

 She makes my heart beating faster like the hands on the clock

Y/n's pov:

I stood alone in the firry night, bright colours dancing, tattooing then changing before my eyes. The sparks were still there when he was not. He actually left five minutes ago but I feel my flashed red cheeks with just the thought of him.

Then I remembered. 'See you when I close my eyes'. Then I did what his last words were. I closed my eyes and realised that he might be gone but he still is here when I close my eyes. Although all I could see this dreadful darkness my imagination was palying games with me.

His smile was playing on repeat with my feelings growing bigger like a massive fire. The glowing embers leaped and twirled in a fiery dance, twinkling like stars in the hot swirling air before cascading to earth like gleeful fire fiends, setting alight the tinder dry ground.

I didn't know how my mind could make me remenisc him so much. But... I promised him something. I should call Hoseok. Or... Not? I know that I promised him but I really am gonna be just fine.

I hope he is well wherever he is right now. I promised him I will be. I just stuttered down my thought and let the streetlamps show me my path. No thought! Just me doing the right thing and shutting down the voices of remorse in the right side of my head.

The road seemed endless but I bet it was because of my agony, arousing in my heart. The night was darker than before with the wind making me wanna disperse along with the leaves leaving their home place.

I was thinking so deeply that I didn't realise I reached my front porch. I am finally here! I heard Rocky barking once again for me. I took a really big breath and opened the door. He was playing with me like he hadn't see me in ages.