Love Me Cancer

First Post To 'Love Me Cancer' Hope you really like it.!

(Going to try to post a little everyday or each week so keep an eye out:))

__________________________________________________________

Riley*

I graped my backpack out from my bedroom. School ends in a couple of months, and I have to say I'm kinda glad. I hate being the out-cast of the whole school..Plus coming home knowing that no one will be waiting for me.. It's been three years and I'm still not getting over the fact that he just left me. It's not easy coming home with a note from your only parent saying they can't bare to look at you anymore.. then not knowing where he is freaks me out. I wish it would just go back to the way it was..

I stepped outside to the sun blazing down upon my skin. Summer was near. Bright green grass layed everywhere, with the sky's filled with bushy trees glowing with sunlight. Summer was my all time favorite season.

I opened the Spring Widdow's High School doors when I found myself knocking into the floor with papers and books flying in every direction. I looked up to see a handsome boy rubbing his head. His blue eyes sparkled with his midnight brown hair dangling down. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey are you alright?" I heard him say. Reaching up to touch my face. His warm hands tinging down to my toes.

Zachary Connor. The guy that means nothing to me., simple because he's with Lexi. Lexi, who hates me more than anyone else in the world. "I'm so sorry, I should of been watching. I'll be more careful next time I promise.." I said before knowing I was blabbing. "I'm sorry.. Are you okay?"

He gave me a cute smirk before handing me my books. "No need to be sorry, I'm the one who needs to stay way from doors." Standing up to reach his hand down to me. "But I gotta say, If you're going to be the one who slams a door in my face, It'll be a pleasure."

I took his hand and heaved myself with his help. I put my head down trying to hide the heat blazing to my cheeks. "Thanks.. Zack" I said still looking down.

"Again thanking and feeling sorry about what I do." He said with a laugh."Seems like every week we bump into each other and even if it's my fault you say sorry." He glared around and asked. "Can I walk you to your class?"

I smiled and started walking. "Sure, but won't Lexi get mad.?" I asked.

Zack ended up right beside me. "Nah. She knows we're friends, it won't bother her." Before he really knew who we were talking about he realized is eyebrows. "That much." And laughed.

Everyday since Christmas we've been talking. Hanging out without Lexi knowing. I try to avoid him., but there's something about him.. Cassy swears I like him., but.. I always deny it, I know I'm lying to myself but If I even think about telling him how I feel... I'll end up looking like a fool, and he'll be laughing.. about how the stupid freak has feelings for him. I don't think I could handle the whole school laughing, making a joke out of me. I had it hard enough with Lexi and Audrey, and they didn't need anymore help making me hate myself, they had that in the bag.

"So.. lunch?" Zack asked as we stopped at the door to my class room.

I smiled. He wanted me to set with him. For two weeks now he's been asking me to set with him, saying that Lexi nor Audrey won't say anything to me.. but the thing was., they'd do a lot more then just saying a word or two. They'd try to run me over., I don't feel like dieing anytime soon. "Zack.." I said, with a shake to my head. "Lexi.. she hates me.. and shes your girlfriend.. I don't want you getting into a fight with her over me..." I looked up into his blue eyes. "It's better for me to stay as far away as possible.. even you know know that." As I walked into the class room.