five

"you're bad", the boy laughed, being amused at your weird movements in his living room - jumping up and down, cursing at the TV, asking obvious questions as you failed the game successfully.

jungkook, on the other hand, had put his controller aside, concentrating on watching you. you were terribly bad at playing video games, but that was neither shocking nor surprising.
still, your eyes were sparkling full of happiness and love as you were playing one of his games. although you were failing miserably, you still had your fun.

and you were too stubborn to just give up.
you were a fighter, a survivor. you couldn't just give up in a stupid video game, no, you didn't want that to sink in.

"this is NOT my fault, something is wrong with the car!", you yelled at the TV, jungkook almost falling of the couch at your enthusiasm for this game.

you were just so adorably cute.
did he mention this once?

"well, you hit at least thirty times the same wall in one minute, the car could be broken", jungkook speculated mockingly, getting a slight punch from your side.

you were too into the game.

honestly speaking, jungkook enjoyed your crazy side.

before you two had decides to play games, you were still shy and quiet, not daring to say something, afraid speaking something wrong out loud.

jungkook and you had spent straight one hour doing nothing, just awkward silent filling up the big house. yeah, you had agreed on living here.

yet it was extremely strange and uncomfortable, for both of you.

but when you two started to play games, a "new" you showed up - a stubborn, loud, playful girl, focused on winning.

how you jumped and how your eyes were focused on the TV, how you almost threw the controller out of the window - how easily jungkook could open a conversation, getting a heated up answer from you.

it was fun playing with you.
lately, he had decided to put his controller away, his whole attention on you, who didn't really bother it.

and how so often, jungkook adored your beauty.
you weren't the prettiest girl of the world, no.
still, something on you was special, making him think you're the most beautiful girl on this planet - forgetting his girlfriend for a moment.

you, in his boxers, wearing his big hoodie - when his girlfriend was wearing this, he would have never admired her that much how he admired you.

getting compared with his girlfriend - if you knew about his thoughts, you either would freak out for him comparing you with her or you would be the happiest girl on this world, knowing he admired you more than her.

"jungkook? do you want to play too?", you asked after the round was over, placing yourself next to him.

"don't you need more practise to be able to play against me, miss?", he teased you and grabbed his controller, ready to play a round with you.

"shut up, I'll beat you."
"one hour ago, I needed to explain to you what a controller is", jungkook said.

well, he had a point.

"um, jungkook, before we start the round..", you whispered shyly, tucking nervously your hair behind your ear.

"thank you.. for everything", you were head over heels for him, you couldn't admire him more.

you would do everything for him, because honestly? he deserved it.

his kind heart, not many people have such a warm, lovely attitude. still, he didn't let you down.