one *

At first, he thought she was a stalker.

Someone who would spook around his apartment every night and day.
But apparently, she was just a homeless girl who had lost all of her relatives - he didn't know that though.

How could he know? He never talked to her, risked a glance down to you. All he did was simply passing by, letting her sit in front of his door, letting her have a little bit of the rooftop over her. All he did was waking her up by his door clicking in, him either going outside or inside.

She admired him, she were thankful towards him. Although all he did was just ignoring her, she was grateful for him not calling the police or anything - thankful he let her live.

Every day at 7 am, he would leave his house with a bunch of stuff in his big bag. Looking and watching his movements, she always wondered what he carried with him. He was always either wearing black pants and an oversized hoodie or just a simple shirt and a ripped jeans, but every time he would come back home, which was 12pm, he was always wearing a suit.

On tuesdays, he would come back home at 5pm. She didn't know why, but it grew curiosity inside of her.
And then he would leave at 6pm, in his usual practise outfit. It was kind of adoring how many times he got to change his clothes, while she was just wearing a hoodie and a ripped jeans for weeks now, sleeping and basically making it a part of her.

On saturdays, a girl would come over for exactly two hours at 12:30am, leaving at 2:30am. She assumed this girl was his girlfriend.
A girl who didn't ignore her, no, instead of that she gave her disgusted looks, sniffing nauseated as if she was smelling miserable.

To be honest, she was insecure. But she also knew, all the things people thought about her, were true. Yet it wasn't her fault, and at some point, she got tired of the people acting down looking towards her. Luckily, Jungkook wasn't one of them.

No, he was just ignoring her. And that was okay, she didn't want more.

How she found out about his name?
A few weeks ago, a real sasaeng was following him home.
Hid behind bushes, took photos, and when jungkook called the police, she had shouted "It's Jungkook, how couldn't I do it!?", since then, she knew his name.

Strange.
How he called the police when people were following him, but when a stranger suddenly appeared on his doorstep, living on his doorstep - he did nothing.

Just ignoring, letting her watch him with big eyes.
He had never made eye contact with her, never. As if she was air to him, always there but he couldn't see it.

She didn't look into his windows or other strange actions. In the first weeks of her living on his doorstep, he was always checking if something was wrong. Not on her, of course. He went inside, closed the curtains, checked if just anything was wrong.

But nothing, never. She did nothing which could trigger him, because she was simply a girl who didn't had a home anymore.

After time passed by, he had stopped closing the curtains immediately after being inside. He had stopped checking if his wealthy things were still there, he had stopped worrying about how she could hurt him.

So he let her live under a rooftop, watching him leave and enter his house every day, on sunny and on rainy days.

She loved the rainy days since ever she had a rooftop over her. She loved the rain falling down, and she especially enjoyed jungkook coming home totally soaked in his tight suit with his messy hair - yeah, you loved the rainy days.

Something different than Saturdays. She despised seeing his girlfriend. The girlfriend kept looking down to her, sure, but she had always this little, bad feeling this girl was about to break his heart - it didn't happen yet, but she was expecting it to happen at any moment.