"Can I come?" He said at last. "Sure. Hop in." Ford cheerfully said. Dipper walked to the Mystery Cart and sat beside his Grunkle. By the time they drove away, he not anymore felt the urge.

------

They arrived to the Statue's location and got off the Cart. Ford went and lifted Bill up, but was unpleasantly surprised when he realised how heavy he actually is. He started to sway around and almost dropped him while trying to walk back to the Cart.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you old man?! You're gonna drop me!" Bill shouted in Dipper's head, out of fear he will die the most hilarious death. Thankfully, Dipper ran up to them, grabbed Bill for both side ends and helped Ford to put him back down.

After Ford gained back his strength, he was ready to try again. "I want to hold him while we drive back to the Shack." Dipper said out of no where. Ford gave him a look, surprised by the statement. "He's too heavy. Let's just lay him down in your feet." Ford tried to dissuade him, but to no avail.

"I'll just lay him on my legs." Dipper insisted, being extremely worried that something might happen with Bill if he didn't hold him. "Okay." Ford said, but was a little slurred, because of the effort of the statue's lifting.

They walked to the Cart and Dipper sat in. They carefully placed Bill onto the brunette's legs using his arms for extra support, holding Bill from the back and for one of the sides. Then Ford made his way to the other sit in the Cart. He started it and they were on their way back to the Shack.

"Careful not to drop me Pinetree. I'm delicate at the edges." Bill said causing Dipper to snort. "What is it?" Ford questioned, wanting to know what was so funny.

"Oh nothing. I just remembered something funny." Dipper said. He didn't notice, but he was caressing Bill's side and his back. But the Demon, as well as Ford, saw it. They saw his faint smile too. He stayed like that for the whole ten minute trip.

When Ford parked the Cart, Mabel was just entering the front door. "Hey guys!" She greeted cheerfully, not suspecting anything unusual about them. But she noticed that only Ford got off. She watched him round the Cart and try to lift something off of her brother. When Dipper finally got off she saw a weird looking stone which she couldn't make up at first. When the two got closer to the female, she realized something that horrified her.

"Bill?!" She screamed, now behind the two males. She walked up to them, blocking their way to the lab. "Why is he here?! Is he back?? Why are you bringing him in the Shack?!" She was done shouting, breathing heavily.

"Open the lab's entry first, please. He's really heavy." Dipper pleaded his sister, for he was soon to be out of any strength in his arms. Mabel scoffed and abruptly turned around, walking to the Vending machine and dialing the code. The three entered and slowly made their way down the stairs to Fords lab.

They walked to the center of the room and carefully placed Bill on his feet. Mabel was standing by the door with crossed arms. She was watching how Ford was off to search for something in the mess he was calling a 'system'. And Dipper had sat down next to Bill so to catch his breath. But neither Mabel nor Ford knew what was going on in his head.

"You can easily take off the field by taking some of the Unicorn hair away." Bill said. Then Dipper lifted his right leg and placed his elbow on it, dropping his head down a little, so Mabel won't see him talking. But he kept his eyes on his Grunkle.

"Ford has surveillance cameras all over the place. How am I supposed to bring you back?" Dipper questioned.

"I don't know! Break them, burn them, bury them, for all I care! Do what you want, as long as something is done." Bill said quickly. He was losing all his patience and was short in ideas.

"Okay, I found everything." Ford said, walking closer to the two who were on the ground. Dipper stood up and moved aside. The other placed one moonstone in front of the statue on the floor. Sprinkled some Mercury around him and finally glued the Unicorn hair to the floor. Then a purple field appeared with symbols neither of the three could read. After it disappeared Mabel walked to the center of the room as well.

"I'll run some tests. You can go upstairs." Ford said, writing something on his Computer.

Wait a minute

To be Continued...

I hope you're all doing okay, and wish you a wonderful day.

Word Count: 1499

Publish date: 11 May 2020