Chapter 4

First Day of School

Mabel's POV

I walked over to Dipper's room and knocked on his door. I guess he was still sleeping, so I tried to open it.

It was locked.

Weird for him as he never, before yesterday, had locked it. I knocked harder to wake him up. I heard him groan. "Five more minutes...."

"You don't have them. The bus will be here in 20 minutes." *thud* I heard him fall from the bed again and giggled. He unlocked and swung the door open. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" He said still in his pajamas, obviously forgetting we're not in Gravity Falls anymore.

While we were there, I used to do it because we were in the same room, hung out with the same people and at the same time. So it was easier that way. But here it's going to be different."Because you have alarm that should wake you up."

"....I forgot to set it."

I chuckled and he rolled his eyes. I went to the Kitchen and he came 10 minutes after. I noticed he was again with that Hoodie, determined to wear it even at School. We ate and hurried outside the door. Then I went back to leave Waddles because I forgot I can't take him with me. Dipper was waiting for me outside the bus. I stepped in first and sat in the middle of the bus next to one of my friends from School.

When Dipper came closer though I heard some of the boys to whisper and chuckle, pointing at him. I saw one of them to stick his leg out and I hurried to stand up. "Aah!!" Dipper yelped. I had the luck to catch him on time.

"You're so stupid! What would you do if it wasn't for her to save you every time?!" The whole bus burst in laughter. Dipper put his hand on my shoulder for support. "Thank you, Mabes." He mumbled patting my shoulder once and retreated to the back of the bus. The School is one hour away from our house, so he put his hood over his hat and fell sleep.

Dipper's POV

I opened my eyes. I was in the woods where I last saw Ford fighting off the Gremloblin. The bunny was curled up in a ball between the sticking out roots of a tree. I sat next to it leaning against the tree.

Out of nowehre unwanted thoughts of earlier flooded my mind. I am, long ago, used to bullying. So the stupid airheads don't really bother me that much.

But still, it's not a good feeling at all. To be always pushed and dragged around. Being called names and getting the shit beaten out of you in some corner of the School or the streets.

But this year I'll make it different. After Gravity Falls, I've grown up. May it be not in height but in strength and mind. This year I'll show them.

Right when I made up my mind, a strong wind hit me. I looked up and saw that a storm was forming above the tall trees. I took my new pet with me and started running to the Shack.

When I got there I was already soaked but the bunny was fine, because I hid it under my hoodie. I saw some people staying in the Shack till the Storm is over.

Couple of minutes later, Pacifica and Gideon stormed in huffing, soaked and pissed that the rain ruined their hair. I chuckled at the sight.

They were both Home schooled so they were able to come pretty often. After the Weirdmageddon they really changed and said they will keep contact with me and Mabel till we come back. They are actually pretty nice now and I am happy that we were able to become friends.

-------

Mabel woke me up shaking me lightly for we have arrived. I saw everyone pushing one another trying to get off the bus first. After we got off I saw Mabel's friends were waiting for her to go to class together. She went up ahead of me with them after she let go of the tight hug we two shared. I then, pulled my Phone out and called Grunkle Stan to see if there really is a Storm.