Chapter 2: The New Boy

Start from the beginning

Just then the car would slow down by us. The music would be turned a little bit down as the driver rolled down the windows.

"Ayo! CC. When yo' sexy ass gon pull up and let the gang flip you?!" A boy's voice would call out.

We kept walking not giving any kind of fuck.

"Bitch I know yo' dumbass hear me talkin' to ya!" The boy would yell back as we didn't show any sign of hearing him. "Don't make me hop out this bitch and smack the fuck out of you and ya lil' natt ass friend."

Ooh, I really wanted to turn around and fuck that loud ass annoying ass nigga up for real!

"Fuck ya den!" He would say pulling off in the distance toward the school as loud laughter could be heard from the full car.

I'd look at Crystal and see her fists balled up as she was visibly angry. I didn't say anything because even when Crystal is angry at someone else, it's like she has an aura that puts people around her even her close friends in danger.

"I hate those bitch ass Stackin' niggas." Crystal said quietly. "I really hope the Gorillas shoot and kill all'em niggas real talk. All they do is cause drama with random people for nothing bruh."

"Ion like them neither but you know you shouldn't wish death on people. Ion want you to do nun crazy." I would say quietly looking at her.

"My cousin got a strap. I could literally shoot at em and nobody would assume it's me. Let alone a girl to begin with." She would reply back as her fists released.

"I hope you not serious." I would say quietly to her.

"Bitch I'm not playing." She would say, her eyes still fixed in front of her.

3 minutes later

After our lil' talk about the niggas who drove by, we was lowkey pretty quiet on our way to school, once we finally got to the campus, we saw our lil' friend group.  It was our older friends named Rose and Ari. Ari is a junior and Rose is a senior. I love keeping my circle and shit small, just because it's usually a nice combo of people to share things with and be secretive with. Rose is single right now and working on other shit. She doesn't really give a fuck about niggas right now. Ari on the other hand.......she's a thot. Like I love her and shit, but........she's a thot. Her body count is like 13 but she's super safe when it comes to disease protection. Still couldn't be me though.

     "Ari said she finna tell us about her new nigga today." CC said rolling her eyes.

     "New nigga? Again?" I said giggling looking at her.

     "Yeah I guess, I'm scared she's gonna catch something." CC said with a worried look on her face. "You know these Florida niggas dirty."

     "I know, I guess it's her life choices though." I said making my way to the heart of the campus towards them.

See I'm a virgin and I don't wanna lose my virginity until I find the perfect nigga. The perfect nigga to me is someone who puts their life in danger for me or someone who sticks there through the thick and thin. I haven't met any nigga like that or close to that sadly. If I do fuck with this Derrick boy, I hope he's good to me. CC, on the other hand, isn't a virgin. She lost her virginity to a Stackin Youngin boy named Chris. It was last year. She was a freshman and he was a sophomore. They never dated they just fucked, she gave him head and they fucked for 2 rounds after that. CC never really told anyone even us. Chris told the whole gang and it spread. CC held it in by denying it every time it was brought up but then she finally came clean to only me, crying her eyes out about how she has trust issues because of it. So whenever a Stackin Youngin boy comes over to her they bring it up. That's why CC hates niggas and hates the Stackin Youngins more.

We walked over to them smiling as we all gave each other hugs. Ari would smile at me specifically and keep looking behind me.

     "Girl, what you lookin' at?" I said turning around.

     "No don't look!" Ari said holding on to my shoulders.

     " Okay now me and CC gotta fight!" Ari said squaring up. "Pop off hoe!"

     "Bitch you don't want it!" CC said laughing.

     "What's that shit you was talm' bout on FaceTime?!" Ari said as she pushed her into Derrick as he walked by us, not noticing me.

     "No she didn't" I whispered to Rose as I turned around shielding my face.

HER DUMBASS PUSHED CRYSTAL INTO DERRICK. I don't wanna talk to him yet! I look dusty right now! I quickly pulled my phone out looking at it with my head still turned back at him so I could look occupied on my phone,

     "I'm so sorry! I ain't mean to hit you my bad!" CC said as she quickly turned around and said to him laughing.

     "God damn! She pushed yo ass 'bout hard as shit! It's cool though." Derrick replied back to her as he laughed and walked away.

     "Girl he gone now..." Rose whispered to me as I slowly put my phone away and turned around.

     "Bitch I told you! That's how you do that shit!" Ari said loudly to me.

     "You evil! I don't wanna talk to him yet! We only followed each other! I wanna ease into the conversation." I said quietly, still shielding my face.

     "Girl....that's him?" CC said to me, looking in his direction.

     "Girl he fine as fuck, he better not be on no bullshit. You deserve better." Rose whispered to me.

     "I know girl." I said sighing as I watched him walk into the school.

     "Uh... okay." CC said skeptically to Ari. "Now show us this new nigga you talkin bout!"

     "I got you pooh!" She would say smiling as she stood on top of a big rock pointing to a crowd of boys.

We all look in the direction she was pointing in and I automatically looked at Crystal who's face changed from excited and happy to a small frown.

     "You kidding right?" Crystal said doing an embarrassment laugh.

     "Nah!" Ari said still looking at them as they looked back at her smiling.

Those boys are a group of Stackin Youngins.