Chapter 4

Waking up in the morning was hard for the six men, they couldn't even remember the last time they had slept in a comfortable bed, it must've been since the apocalypse started as they moved around a lot. It took around 30 minutes for the boys to all gather up in front of their rooms, dressed in the clothes that were already in the closet. They began making their way downstairs towards the kitchen floor, noticing the smell of bacon and eggs which made their mouths water and they speed up walking down the stairs. Getting to the kitchen, they were met with the boy who had saved them. They still had not been introduced properly and they didn't even know his name.

Noticing the boys in the doorway, silently watching him, Jungkook turned towards them, making eye contact with each one of them before turning back to the bacon which was sizzling away on the pan. "Come, sit down. I have made enough for all of you." Jungkook motioned towards the others then pointing to the breakfast bar that would fit them all. They all followed his order and sat in their places, waiting patiently for the mouth-watering food that was now being dished up on some plates.

"How do you have bacon? I thought it would've all gone off by now." Namjoon asked, giving the male in front of him a confused look. Jungkook only smirked whilst placing the food ahead of each man. "I am what you would've called a scientist, my parents were big ones and taught me all they knew. I was able to make a solution and put it on food to make them last a lot longer than what they would've normally. Don't worry it is safe to eat." He said smirking at the boys who were left speechless. "By the way, the names Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He explained before heading over to the extra seat by Taehyung, eating the food he had prepared.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves as well." Namjoon replied after scoffing down most of the food he had. "My name is Kim Namjoon, but you can call me just Namjoon and I am 22 years old."

"I am Kim Seokjin, but I prefer Jin. I am 24 years old and the oldest of us all." Jin said with a big smile.

"Min Yoongi, 23" Yoongi said briefly, not making eye contact and continuing with eating.

"I am Jung Hoseok, you can call me Hobi, Hoseok or J-Hope! I am 22 years old!" He said rather joyfully and with a lot of energy.

"My names Park Jimin and I am 21. Pleased to meet you." He said in a sort of flirty voice staring straight at Jungkook who stared directly back with half a smirk on his face.

"I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm also 21 years old!" Taehyung said flashing a boxy smile at Jungkook, who just sent a small smile back.

"Alright, after this I will be going out for a while. Feel free to do what you want except going onto the fourth floor." Jungkook said looking around at all the boys seemed on the table. He wouldn't admit it but they all looked extremely handsome sitting there looking at him.

"Can we come with you?" One of the boys asked, all now turning to Jungkook to see what he says. He rolled his eyes, a small smile etched onto his face. "Sure, if you can keep up." He said with a small smirk. "It will be dangerous though. We will be going further into the city where we can get the supplies I need. There will be many zombie hordes that will need to be avoided otherwise we will not make it out alive. I have weapons we can use if you follow me." Jungkook said waking out of the kitchen towards the stairs.

They went down the stairs to the ground floor, heading into a room they had not seen before. It had a lock on it. Jungkook got the key and unlocked it opening the door and going in. He looked back at the group, smirking at them as they were all speechless. It was a huge armoury with guns, knives and anything they would need for a zombie apocalypse. Their eyes searched around the massive room, eyes gleaming at the different weapons.

"Don't take too much as it will be a short trip. Make sure to only use the things you know how to use and bring extra in case you need it. Bring at least one knife as a backup if you are using guns and bring ammo as you'll need it." Jungkook explained. "I'll be waiting by the door when you are finished." Jungkook said grabbing a few guns and knives before leaving the room.

The boys started looking around the room, picking up things they'll need and getting holders to make sure to keep them safe. Each of them had at least one knife and gun with extra ammunition. They were each excited for this as they had not used these types of weapons and they wanted to explore the city a bit with Jungkook.

They were soon finished and met Jungkook out by the door ready for they supply run. Secretly hoping they could use the weapons they got.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy and I'm sorry for taking a while to publish it, bear with me whilst I get used to publishing regularly. I have other things I need to focus on as well.

💜❤️💜

The apocalypse // BTS x JungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara