Characters

Jeon Jungkook
Age when apocalypse started: 15
Age now: 17 (he will be younger than all of the boys, more than what he is in real life)
Skills: Amazing at everything ~ smart, never misses, amazing with guns and knives, knows basic medical training, great at hand to hand combat.
Personality: Cold and distant on the outside. On the inside he is just like a little bunny, if he trusts you enough to show it.
Weaknesses: Unknown
Family: Dead or bitten

Kim Seokjin
Age when apocalypse started: 22
Age now: 24
Skills: Great medical skills (training to be a doctor before the apocalypse), prefers to use guns, smart, ok at hand to hand combat but better with a weapon.
Personality: Mother of the group, very caring but can be cold if he wants to be.
Weaknesses: Scared of pretty much anything, his group.
Family: Alive

Min Yoongi
Age when apocalypse started: 21
Age now: 23
Skills: Amazing with guns, never misses, good with knives as well, not very good at hand to hand combat so always carries a gun or knives.
Personality: Scary, cold, but can be a little kitten when he wants to be, cares deeply about his group but doesn't show it that much.
Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat, his group.
Family: Alive

Jung Hoseok
Age when apocalypse started: 20
Age now: 22
Skills: Sniper for the group, prefers to be at a distance away from the fight, uses guns and knives but isn't good at hand to hand combat.
Personality: Very smiley, makes the group happy at the worst of times, the glue of the group. Sunshine of the group.
Weaknesses: Scared of most things, his group, hand to hand combat.
Family: Alive

Kim Namjoon
Age when apocalypse started: 20
Age now: 22
Skills: Extraordinarily smart, scientist of the group, good with both weapons and hand to hand but not as much as the others.
Personality: Serious most of the time but can have fun, leader of the group and would protect them with his life.
Weaknesses: His group, being on his own as he can't fight as well as the others.
Family: Alive

Park Jimin
Age when apocalypse started: 19
Age now: 21
Skills: Amazing at hand to hand combat and knives. Always carries a knife as he doesn't like using a gun, can take down a zombie with his bare hands.
Personality: Jokes around a lot but is serious if he needs to be, likes to play pranks, cares about everyone so much.
Weaknesses: Guns, his group.
Family: Alive

Kim Taehyung
Age when apocalypse started: 19 (a few months younger than Jimin)
Age now: 21
Skills: Amazing at hand to hand combat and guns, doesn't like using knives, can take down a zombie using his bare hands.
Personality: Mischievous, kind and caring, very serious and cold when he needs to be, jokes around a lot, pranks the group with Jimin.
Weaknesses: Knives, his group.
Family: Alive

—————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading this story, it means a lot to me. The story will get better as it goes on and if I have spelt a name wrong or something please tell me so I can change it.
I would love to hear from you in the comment section and please keep reading.
I will also be putting songs at the top of each chapter, they will be the songs I listen to a lot. Thanks for reading!
Love you xxx
💜❤️💜