Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th

Start from the beginning

"Oh really? What did she say to that," I asked, obviously intrigued by this new girl.

"She loved it. She said if I appreciated a cult classic like that, then maybe she was in the right school and met the right girl. I invited her to come sit with us. Oh there she is," Cheri squealed, standing halfway and waving frantically towards the lunch line.

Hailey and I whipped our head around to check her out. I saw a cute dark skinned girl with super short hair coming towards us. She looked about my height or a little taller, her dark hair cut above her ears but falling in soft waves, part of it falling over her left eye. She had large glasses on, that frankly were super cute on her face. As she came closer I could see she had dark chocolate brown eyes that complimented her skin tone with pearly white teeth that shone through as her mouth upturned into a smile.

She gave a wave as she came closer, Cheri reaching out to give her a half hug and making room for her to sit down next to her.

"Alright guys, this is JoJo. JoJo, this is Hailey and Y/N. We have another, Anna, but she's not in school today," Cheri said.

Hailey and I both waved at JoJo, giving her a smile. She had a simple outfit of jeans, a black ribbed sweater that hugged her curves, and converse sneakers.

"Yeah it's actually Joanne, but I go by JoJo as well. Are you both Seniors," JoJo asked.

"Yep we are. I'm 17 but turning 18 December 17th, so not that far away. Hailey here is 17 as well. She's jealous because I'm older," I said, elbowing Hailey.

"Fuck off, Y/N. You may be older but what I lack in age I make up for in sexiness," Hailey said, flipping her shoulder length hair and putting her hands under her boobs, bouncing them up and down quickly.

This elicited a loud laugh from JoJo, which made us all start laughing.

"So you're 17 as well, and you're from India I hear? When did you and your family move," I asked, digging into my lunch finally.

"Oh, actually I'm here alone. My family still lives back in India. We don't get along and I was tired of their shit so, I decided it was time to make a way for myself," she said.

Hailey and I both must of looked shocked, because it caused another laugh to erupt from JoJo.

"So you're on your own here? How? Are you fucking rich or something," Hailey asked.

"Ha – no. Not rich, but I've saved up enough to live comfortably for a while. I'm an amateur singer and songwriter. I also play the guitar. I've actually sold some music to up and coming artists, and won a few competitions over the years. I've squirreled away money for the last 6 years, planning this journey since I was 10 years old," she said.

"Wow....that is just...incredible. That you have done all this on your own, and are making it happen. Do you live by yourself as well," I asked. This girl was incredible.

"Yup. I have my own apartment. I actually moved to town only 3 weeks ago. Just me, my guitar, and my beagle pup," she said, grinning.

"Well fuck me, if she isn't a walking billboard for independent women goals, I don't know what is," Hailey said, looking to me.

I nodded, agreeing with her. Just then Cheri finished her burger and got up, saying she had to go meet her boyfriend. Apparently her latest fuckbuddy finally tamed our lovable fuckgirl. We waved at Cheri as she left, finally turning back to learn more about JoJo.

"Do you guys play any instruments," JoJo asked.

"I can't play shit and neither can Y/N, but Y/N here does sing really beautifully and she writes poetry that she turns into song lyrics," Hailey replied.