21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing

Start from the beginning

I got in the position and he laid down on me, head on my chest. My hands immediately went to the back of his neck, stroking him softly.

It was so peaceful, I liked moments like those.

Our legs were tangled together and we barely fit on the couch but that didn't matter because being so close to each other was probably the most beautiful thing ever.

"Your heartbeat is so calming," he mumbled with closed eyes, a small smile on his lips.

"Really?"

Calum nodded, "Yeah. I remember the days when we first started dating. Every time we were cuddling like this your heart would start to pound like crazy. Not that it was uncomfortable, just not as calming as it is now."

"Oh god, you noticed that?" I asked, embarrassed at what he just told me.

I thought that I was pretty good at hiding my feelings towards him but apparently my heartbeat gave it all away.

"Of course I did. I always thought it was cute."

"Wow, that's embarrassing. I always tried to hide how much I was in love with you but my stupid heart betrayed me and told you."

"Not only your heart gave it away. You really weren't good at hiding your feelings. I kind of always saw it in your eyes. Hey, remember when we went to IKEA to buy the waterbed you hated so much?" he asked and I nodded, smiling at the memory.

"I liked when we laid down on one of those testing beds. We were practically cuddling in public but we didn't care about the people that gave us strange looks. Back then I wanted this moment to last forever. I didn't knew you for that long yet but that really didn't matter. You were so cuddled up next to me and it was really cute," he told me and I placed a kiss to his head.

There was a long and comfortable silence until Calum spoke up again.

"Would you mind if Dan and Phil would stay for a week? Dan texted me earlier and asked if they could stay in the guest room or if they should get a hotel room. I didn't answer yet, I wanted to ask you first."

"I honestly don't mind at all, they can stay as long as they want. Just tell them to not be too loud in bed. I have to work early most of the time," I chuckled.

"You know that they aren't really a couple, right?" Calum laughed.

"Stop crashing my Phan fantasies. God, you're horrible. If I like to think that they're together then just let me."

"Whatever."

✧ ✧

I was currently laying in bed while Calum was still editing today's Vlog.

I scrolled through the comments of my first video and smiled because most of them were friendly and nice. Some people said I was just trying to get famous through Calum, some said I was ugly.

I ignored them, though, because people were also saying that they were waiting for me to open my own channel and were happy that it finally happened.

I replied to a few of the nice ones and then went back to the Kissing Challenge video we filmed for Calum's channel. It got a lot of love and a lot of hate.

As always I ignored the homophobic bastards who tried to tell me that God hated us.

Like I would give a fuck.

'fuck they're so hot'

'goals'

'i want someone that looks at me the way michael looks at calum sigh'

'they're so in love it makes me puke rainbows'

'im watching this for the 87344th time now #noragrets'

'not as good as a sex tape but i can live with that'

I laughed at this comment and liked it.

I read a few more and then thought about making a new Twitter account. I didn't want to delete my fangirl account but I wanted to also be more 'professional'. I decided on doing that tomorrow and put down my phone, cuddling into the bed sheets.

I wanted to wait for Calum to finish editing and joining me in bed but I was so tired that I fell asleep not even five minutes later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

I bet you didn't expect Michael to upload his first video in this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So yeah, Dan and Phil will be mentioned in the next chapters since they'll stay with Calum and Michael now.

I'm sorry, I had to do this. Dan and Phil are my favorites and I want them in this story really bad. 

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀