Special Chapter

Since few of you are confused here's a special chapter. Don't expect anything from here lmao I only made this right now

——
"Kai about everythi—-" Kai shushed me with his hands on my lips smiling gently on me.

"Its okay jennie, Ive known everything from the first place. Im sorry for ruining everything, im sorry for causing all of this mess" Kai apologetically stated bowing his hand. I smiled softly as I caress his hand on top of mine.

"You've been so understanding, in grateful for everything that happened to us... I hope you'll find someone..." I answered as I stood up. He lastly smile and nod his head.

I left.

I walked outside this private cafe that kai and I decided to go to clear everything, now I'm on my way to the hospital. Clearly were been on a hiatus after our comeback. YG decided another long break and cancelled our next comeback since lots of things is currently happening. Medias were all around us, blinks asking for better treatment. Antis has been dragging and spreading false and hate.

We cant do anything but to shut everything up. To make our fans happy as we were on edge after everything YG had done we decided to post lots of our pictures on instagram, blinks have been messaging us a lot and doing their best.

We've been so grateful we have this kind of fans that is really supportive and lovable, we've been really on a pressure and everything as blinks were demanding but we cant do anything, the company is on it as we were just waiting for them to call us or even message us to prepare for our comeback adding lisa who's been really sick this past few months.

I parked my car at the nearest as I walk inside the hospital. The nurses and doctors smiled on me.

"Ma'am Jennie, Ma'am lisa wont drink her medicine its already past her time.." the nurse stated as she closed the door for lisa's room. I sighed as the nurse look at me worriedly.

"Please hand me the medicine for sure she'll drink this." I said as she handed me the tray of the medicines. I sadly look on it before I opened the door.

And there I saw the love of my life weakly staring at the ceiling with those eyes of her. That used to be filled with happiness and enjoyment. Now it was replaced with full of sadness.

I cant seem to longer look at her like this, lately she's been going on and off the hospital that's why we decided to confine her here. No one knows about this and we wont tell this to our fans, lisa doesn't want our fans to get worried of her, she may look happy and healthy outside but there is those big scars and deeply hurting inside.

"Love" I called her as I walk towards her. I sat at the chair next to her squeezing her hands that is trembling.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response slowly looking into me. she changed a lot. Her features is far different from the lisa we all see on tv, internet and magazines.

"The nurse told me you dont wanna drink your medicine, I told you that you should not reject anything. This is for your own good" I said as I grab the medicine and a glass of water. I was giving it to her but she kept on shooking her head. I sighed and put it at the nearest table.

"Lis—" she cutted me off as tear started to pour out of her doe eyes, her tears that's so precious. Her tears that screams in pain, that tells me everything she cant.

I didn't hesitate to hug her tightly and slowly stroke her hair. I can hear her painful sobs, her words in every tears she's pouring.

"I-im tired nini, I feel so exhausted and I just want to rest... I just want to—-" I cutted her off.