11

Our night went well and it was our time to leave the resto since it was now closing.

"Lisa where is jackson sunbaenim?" Jennie asked me as we are walking to the parking lot. Kai and sehun are beside us

"He left me with sehun" I answered shortly and heard a giggle from the man beside me.

"Guess he trust me" sehun who proudly stated while wiggling his brows. I looked at him and shook my head "Can I arrive at our dorm safely huh sehun?" I replied and narrowed my eyebrows at him jokingly.

He then laughed and nod "Of course, did you forgot im sehun huh lisayah~... You'll be in good hands m'lady" he bowed that made me laughed. I then pinched his waist and run. He was left behind shouting.

"Yah lisa! I swear if I ever catch you!" I turn to face him and make a funny face before running again. The parking lot is quite big and his cars is seriously in the end. How come sehun manage to parked his car at the end when he can seriously parked it in front same as kai who's car is beside us.

Were soo busy running and laughing not minding the certain brunette who's in deep silent. Kai who's laughing at our silliness while his partner is deadly silent Geez.

Never notice that sehun was now behind me. I gasped in shocked as he hugged me from behind and lift me in the air, after he did that he then swirl and told me act like were the character in titanic. I did what he told me as I extended my arms and close my eyes as the wind passes by our body.

He then put me down on the ground and kissed my forehead.

The fuck?!

I smiled softly and fixed myself.

"What a move sehun huh" Kai who stated and patted sehun's shoulder then wink. Seriously

Sehun then smiled shyly and giggle, I looked at my side and jumped in surprise as I saw jennie looking at me with those death glare. Her stares are something else damn this woman.

"What?" I asked her since im getting uncomfortable of how awkward we are right now. Sehun and kai are busy talking to each other that left me and jennie.

They didnt knew we arent in good terms.

I sighed and looked at the stars that shining from above.

"U let him kissed your forehead lisa?" she asked a bit annoyed or jealous? Aish lisa dont assume things she is just asking!

"He already did and I was surprise didnt knew he have that kind of moves" I playfully chuckled trying to ease the awkwardness right now.

Just please let me go home now!!!!!

"But still you wouldnt let him do that, what if someone caught the both of you huh?" here we go again.. Im tired

"Just please jennie mind your own damn business, did I mind you when your with kai? Did I became like this whenever you sneaked and go home late?" I inhaled and exhaled before I continued.

"Did I became like this when I knew your with him? Did I became like you whenever your out and I dont know know where u are, u forgot that im your girlfriend waiting for your for hours then I'll know your just with him. I let my fucking pride down because of you cause your my girlfriend back then but now? Who are you, your just my co-member so please respect me as much as jisoo and chaeng respect me.Did I jennie huh? You sounded so possessive and it makes me more confused so please stop and mind your own damn business" I replied and annoyance was hearable on my voice. Hoping the boys wont hear our conversation.

Waiting for her response.

"You easily assumed things huh?! I am just fucking worried lisa!" she shouted that earns the boys attention. Damn I never assumed anything I only told her she sounded so possessive. What the fuck is her porblem?

"I never said I assumed things jennie! Stop making this complicated!" I remained calm. The fuck is wrong with her.

"Whats happening here?" Kai who asked and approached the fuming kitten.

"Nothing" I replied and smiled on him turning my attention to sehun.
"Lets go sehun, im tired" I tiredly stated and hop in on his car. He then nod and hop in also on his car.

"Stick with the plan" he stated that made me look at him in confused.

What the hell is that plan?

Im really sorry guys for not updating.
Just got busy

----