21

Advance sorry if there is some typo grammatical errors hehehehe

JENNIE'S POV

Its been a week since lisa got discharged from the hospital. A week without sehun and kai's presence in our dorm. I felt happy knowing they arent disturbing us well as I know they're busy for a comeback I guess.

(Hndi un totoo ha! Naisip ko lng)

A week taking care of lisa, a week feeling my love for her. I asked myself why am I coming back to my old self? Why am I loving her once again? Why do I find those comforts and warmth on her?. I knew the answer since the beginning but im afraid to confess. Im afraid of what might happen. But I should be strong right? Cause I---

"Jenduek" a soft chicken voice I heard behind my door. Jisoo

"Yes unnie?" I asked standing up and walking at my door to opened it. I smiled seeing her with chaeng. I open the door wide enough for them to come inside.

I walked towards my bed and lay down. Thinking what should I do?
Its hard if you love both of them but there is a certain differences. Like I love kai for being my friend and I love lisa for being my lover like that oke. My love for them is different and I dont know who's top of it.

"Penny for you thoughts?" Rosé asked eating her bowl of salad.

Should I tell them?

"You can tell us anything jenduek no worries" jisoo assured me and smile softly. I nod and sighed "Im confused unnie, I dont know what to do anymore" before jisoo could speak up we heard lisa singing. Well she decided to stay in her room.

"What is it jendeuk? Just dont mind lisa" she laugh and drink her water.

"Unnie im confused.... I love kai and lisa at the same time but there is a huge differences. Like for example I love lisa as my lover and kai as my friend." Rosé choked as jisoo unnie looked at me shocked.

This is why I dont like to tell them.

"Aish! Im confused okay. I love how she shows me her affection, I cant control myself and love her again... You know I love her from the very start I just have to end it.... But seeing her with sehun pains me, I dont want anyone to come close to her except for me, I dont want her attention might taken away from me, I dont want to see someone taking care of her, I dont want someone will show her the love that im supposed to---" rosé cutted me off and smirk.

"Your not confused unnie silly!. You love her base on what your saying but but but remember you have a boyfriend right? You sounded so possessive and a jealous girlfriend gosh its scary seeing how your eyes like your about to kill someone. We all know it jennie it just that your too oblivious saying its a member care a friend love and blah blah blah even if your action and eyes says it all." She laughed and continue to eat her salad.

"Aish I remember jennie was red as a tomato when I told her about the say ahhh" jisoo teasingly stated while wiggling her brows on me. Gosh their crazy.

"Then what should I do now?" I asked fidgeting not knowing what should I do.

"Just take your time to decide, focus on your feelings. Thats all jenduek no need to be pressure im sure one of them will understand" jisoo unnie replied and smile softly on me. I stood up and ran towards her.

"Huhuhu thank you unnie" I hugged her and smile. I pulled away and walked towards chaeng "Hubby thank you" I also hugged chaeng she giggled and replied "No worries wifey" jisoo then glared on us and playfully rolled her eyes.

Jealous

Gosh they really help me now all I need is to focus on my feelings and find the differences.

"Up's the only direction I see.As long as we keep this" once again we heard lisa. Her voice is so soft and calming. God I can listen to her singing all day. I smiled just by hearing her voice and the thought of us chilling at the rooftop and her voice is all I could hear. I hope it happens.

"Aish limario being a fangirl again to niki" rosé stated and shooked her head hearing lisa singing. I frowned but immediately replace it with a smile not wanting them to ask me why.

"Whahaha unnie is freaking jealous... Dont you forget you still have kai" rosé teasingly told me while wiggling her brows and smiling. I glare at her and rolled my eyes.

Jealous my ass

"Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low-key (ah, ah, ah, ah).You ain't even gotta lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo- lo-love me (ah, ah, ah, ah)Us in a king-size, keep it a secret Say I'm your queen, I don't wanna leave thisLow, low, low, low, low, low, low, low-key" her voice is getting louder and louder than before. She's having her own lil concert again. I sighed and once again lay on my bed. How I wanted to sleep.

"I think lisa is infront of the door" Jisoo stated. I smiled and hurriedly open the door seeing the shocked lisa who is about to knock. "Ohhh" she smiled and looked at chaeng "Chaeng! Can you accompany me?" I frowned when she didnt even greet me. Seriously she could have called chaeng. Im expecting something else darn it.

She looked on me seeing my frozen figure and my intense gaze on her "Hi unnie" Fuck.

Unnie?! Is she fucking serious?

She kissed my forehead and hugged me immediately. "aish lovebirds!" jisoo shouted and walked out of the room smirking.

What the hell?!

"Aww baby even if I wanted to I cant, jisoo and I are going out, ask jennie unnie" rosé replied and give me a playfull wink. I know what their doing. Smart ass

Baby?! Seriously?!

"Baby why? Huhuhu okay go!" she pushed chaeng outside of my room making me laugh rosé then glared and wave her hands. What the hell? Is that their endearment?! Gross

Shut it up jennie

"Jagi--- I *cough* mean jennie can u accompany me?" she asked scratching her nape and nervously chuckled.

Wait is she about to say jagiya?!

Oh my ghad!!! Its jagiya!!! JA.GI.YA.

I blushed and looked down embarassed that she might see my face right now. Damn I felt my cheeks are burning as hell. "Aww my jagi--- unnie is blushing" she teased and kissed me on my right cheek.

Her soft plump lips on my skin..

"jagiya" I blurted out. I covered my mouth and looked at her seeing her shocked figure with a pink tinge on her cheeks. Awww my baby is blushing. "Awww my lili is blushing. Cute" I teased and pecked her lips before closing the door. "Wait for me!" I shouted and run to my bathroom locking it.

What the hell did I just did?

I kissed her?!

"Fuck fuck!!!" I sighed and undress myself turning on the shower. The cold water then touches my naked body as I felt the chill on my spine.

Wazzup im back!!! So I thought I already update this chapt and I was about to delete it from my notes when I decided to checked my last update and saw that I didnt actually update soo yeah! Im happy and feel relief cause its god damn hard to make a new chapter.

Btw I made this chapter a weeks ago but wasnt able to update since school already start hehehehe.

------