4

Its currently 5pm when someone called me. Seriously when will people fucking stop on disturbing me?

I answered the call not minding who's the caller.

"What do u want?" I asked in a bored tone. This day is full of people disturbing me mygod.

"Is this how you greet me pokpak?" A man's voice stated on the other line. No one know's--- fuck its bambam.

"YAH! Bambam why did you call?" I excitedly replied. Its been a week since we diddnt call nor message each other. Even a simple meet up since both of us are all busy imagine a full schedule not having a free fucking time.

"Just wanna invite you together with jackson and seulgi." He told me that made me smile more. Meeting with jacksom and my friend seulgi from redvelvet is amazing!

(Just wanna thank my friends/ka gc for telling me who's lisa's friend sa other gg.)

But I stopped when I realize that im going with jennie later. I mean what the hell would I do there? To be a third party, to hurt myself seeing them so lovey dovey? NO.

"Cool so what time?" I asked. Never minding about jennie I mean the hell she could probably go with her self.

"Around 7:30pm will pick you up" he replied. 7:30pm great time

"so what should I wear tho?" I asked since I dont really know where the hell are we going. This guy is full of surprises I swesr

"Just wearn something casual,comfy and badass still depends on you" he answered beofr he ended the call.

Seriously I was about to ask him again but heck he ended the call. I hop out of my bed and walk into jennie's room.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. A moment later she opened it and seems shocked seeing me in front of her door.

"What brings you here?" she asked while looking at me. Is it bad going here?

Aish lisa just tell her you cant go

"Just wanna tell you I cant come with you tonight since I'll be meeting my friends... Really sorry its just that its important... Also you could probably go by yourself since he is your 'boyriend'." I replied casually and looked at her eyes. Her eyes tells how dissapointed and sad she is knowing I wouldnt come but then it change into an unredable expression.

She looked at me coldly before she nod.

"Okay" thats what she replied before she closed the door.

Aish weird.

I didnt mind her and walk back to my room to prepare myself since meeting them is just wow.

--

Its now 7pm when I finished doing all I needed and feel satisfied of how I looked.

Just a simple white shirt along with a long black blazer paired with jeans and a white shoes.

Once I am contented I goes out of the room and waited at the living room. Not looking at the sudden presence of the brunette with a cold aura on me.

When will she stopped seriously?

She was about to say somethint but good thing the doorbell rang so I walked on to the door to see my friends. I greet them as they did the same and hop in on bambam's van along with his manager.

Dont worry I already told my manager I'll be leaving and having some fun with my friends. Good thing he allowed me but still he gave me some reminders since its dsngerous being a kpop idol.

---