23

LISA'S POV

Its been months since sehun started courting me. At first I didnt like it since im not fully move on and I dont wanna especially use him, more on like a rebound.

For me its okay to be single than to hurt another feelings so I could build myself in.Yes maybe being broken was that bad but I rather stay broken or even healing myself, yup my own damnself than letting someone heal me not knowing they were also hurting.

As the time passes by I find comfort in his arms, I love the way he smiles, laugh and tells me every silly jokes he could come up with. How he tells me what happened on his day, asking if I was okay and checking me up as always.

A loving man is courting me making me happy, I know to myself ive love a man like him, it just that when jennie came into the frame It all went downhill as I focus on the person who hurted me multiple times.

For people they would tell me its either to be his girlfriend or wait for more like 5-6months to see if his really sincere. But why would I need to wait when I know half of his personality. It feels like ive known him for years and I dont know why I feel it.

I wont assume that he knows me from the very start but I just got that feeling right. Still its weird and my curiousity is getting high like an adik. Yeahyeahh adikk sayoooo joke

"Hey?" he softly asked as I leaned on his shoulder. The spark I felt just by leaning on his shoulder. I hummed in response looking at the sunset, he decided to bring me here since I wanted to relax myself out.

Sajangnim still doesnt know any single thing about this but were planning to, I mean why will we hide about it when we can tell it right? I feel like sajangnim will support our relationship since he trusted sehun and put his hands on him.

"Tomorrow we have to go at your entertainment building right? I already told sajangnim to go there also so we could tell them together about this" He replied as I saw a smile formed onto his lips.

Im melting just by his smiles.

"Hmmm yeah, hope it turns out good right" I answered seeing the birds flying as the waves splashes thru.

The relaxing moment with the person whom you love is something else. Spending 2hours with him feels like minutes.

"It will" I just hummed in response as I close my eyes for a brief moment.

--

"Yah! Lisayah! I told you to buy me a bucket of chickens!" jisoo unnie shouted from the living room as sehun and I walked inside, chaeng was busy watching some series as jisoo unnie is playing games.

She's not here.

"And why would I?" I joked, well sehun and I bought 3buckets of chicken for her since we know how chicken addict is jisoo.

"Yah!" she stomped her feet in front of us as she was mad.

"Aish noona dont listen to lisa, we actually bought you three buckets of chicken....Here" sehun showed him the buckets of chicken as jisoo eyes sparkle and quickly grabbed it leaving us laughing.

"Typical jisoo unnie" I stated as sehun hummed in response.

Im glad that my members approved our so going to be relationship except for jennie I guess? I feel like she's faking that she was happy and supporting us when the truth is not.

I dont really care now as long as im happy with sehun.

"Can we talk lisa?" jennie appeared out of nowhere. I held my chest as my heart began to quicken.