17

Note:I double update so if you havent read the chspter 16 go read it.

--
JENNIE'S POV

I was busy preparing for our hangout when my phone buzzed indicating I have a notification. I grabbed my phone from my beside table and unlocked it to see a message from kai. I smiled

From:Kai
Babe lets hangout and grabbed some dinner together.

I smiled forgetting that I told lisa that were going to hangout. Before typing okay I immediately remembered thst lisa and I will hangout.

To:Kai
Babe im sorry but lisa and I have plans.

I replied hoping he'll agree and let this slip but I recieved a reply. My smile immediately went down.

From:Kai
Cant u cancel it? I wanted to see u so bad please.

Not what I expect but I should cancel my plan with lisa since its been long the last time I hangout with kai because of busy schedules and some tour..

How about lisa? My inner me asked myself. Crazy isnt?

She'll understand. I replied and looked onto his message seeming that his waiting for my reply.

I sighed and reply on him. I just hope lisa would understand but the point that im the one who asked to hangout with her making her hope high knowing will hangout and I'll let it down?

Aish jennie just do what you want.

To:Kai
okay babe, just come here around 4:30pm. I'll talk to lisa when she got home.

Not a moment later I recieved a reply from kai. That fast?

From:Kai
Aww thank you babe love you.

Done reading it I place my phone on the table and began to find another outfit since I'll be hanging out my boyfriend. Having my some time here at the closet I then began to feel guilty knowing what I did.

I asked her yet I agree to kai.

Oh my ghod damn jennie what did you do?

I shrugged it off and walked into the bathroom to take a bath. Letting the water wet my whole body gives chill to my spine.

"Ahhh refreshing" I stated and let my body be wet by the water. Looking at the tiles in front of me a sudden scenario then flashback into my mind.

"I love you love you love youuu" Lisa kept on saying it while hugging me from the back. Were here at the rooftop taking a looked at the view around us. I smiled knowing how much she puts every effort to make me smile and laugh to make me happy even tho im a bitch and moody sometimes she never failed to amaze me..

"Wise men say~ only fools rush in" she then began to sing making me feel at ease. Her voice is so calming and it sounded so safe. I felt safe whenever I heard her soft voice I felt safe whenever im in her arms. I felt safe whenever she's with me.

"But I cant help falling in love with you" she sing with so much passion and sincerity. Its feels like instead of singing it she's telling me that she love me with all her heart. "Shall I stay? Would it be a sin. If I cant help falling in love with you"

She continue on singing and when she's at the last three sentences.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too" she remove from our hugged making me frown but immediately smile when she offered me her hand and bowed slightly. I gladly accept her hand as she put her other hand on my waist. I then put my other hand on her neck and smile softly on her.