The four of them took their bags and existed the school. Ji Li brightened up seeing his brother outside. He dashed  to him and  gave him a hug with a huge smile. Wang Yi Zhou was in high school, same year as Xuan Lu, Meng Ziyi, Li Bowen, Song Jiyan and Liu Hai kuan. He would always pick up his brother if he hadn't made any plans with Liu Hai kuan. Wang Yi zhou wiped  Ji Li's face, he had many smudges of  chocolate on it. The little Ji Li waved goodbye to his friends and they disappeared into the distance. Xiao Zhan held both Zhuocheng and Yubin's hand in his own and like usual they went home. 

Xuan Lu was little taken aback by the clothes Xiao Zhan was wearing and like always Xiao Zhan and Zhuocheng lied to their sister to keep her  from worrying. 

"A-Cheng, A-Xian, tomorrow we will have dinner with Father and Mother. Do you want me to make something special for you?" 

The weekends were the only day when Lu Jian Min and Zhang Jing Tong would spend time with their children. They provided their kids with enough money but it wasn't the money children needed.

"A-jie I want Lotus soup!" Wang Zhuocheng immediately blurted in excitement. 

"A-Cheng, we just had that yesterday." Xuan Lu smiled at the youngest. 

"But we like your Lotus Soup, Shijie!" Xiao Zhan whined. He get to be a child in front of his sister.

"Yeah it's the best!" Zhuocheng raised his hands in excitement.

"Alright Alright, I will make some for you two." 

The warmth of the his siblings was enough to forget all the ominous thing in his life. 

After the dinner, they took bath and went to sleep. They all had separate rooms but the three of them would sleep in the  living room together. They laid down the futon and even had pillow fights sometimes, when they exhaust themselves, they would talk, about how they would go to a family trip during holidays or what they would eat next weekend. They would converse till the sleep engulfed them. 

After the youngsters fell asleep, Xuan Lu would get up and examine their injuries. She would clean their wounds with antibiotic ointments and put new bandages on them. She could see the faint marker on his face and could even read what it said. It took Xiao Zhan a great deal of time just to remove the writings from his face. Xuan Lu was really worried, she decided to pay his school a visit coming day.

"A- Xian, Why don't you say when it matters?" She kissed his forehead and  fell asleep hugging the youngest.

[Flashback ends]

.

.

"Zhan! Why didn't you tell me it was this bad?" Meng Ziyi brought Xiao Zhan a glass of water and some fruits. Yubin was still standing outside, peeking through the door. 

"Did you take your medicine A-Yu???Go to your room!!" Meng Ziyi shouted at her little brother who would always forget to take his supplements. And Yubin dashed to his room without making a noise. 

Xiao Zhan was staring into the glass of water when Meng Ziyi sat next to him. She placed her arm across his shoulder and gave him a side hug.

"Look at you all grown up now. I remember how tiny you were." Meng Ziyi chuckled at the thought. It wasn't an act to repay Xiao Zhan for protecting Yubin, it was genuine love she felt for him. She considered Xiao Zhan her own brother. 

"Zhan, how long are you going to hide it from your family?" Meng Ziyi asked not breaking the hug. 

"Until I die." His answer carried no emotions, it was like he had already accepted his  fate.  

Meng Ziyi pulled his ear with the hand which was hugging him seconds ago. Xiao Zhan winced in pain,

"Ow Ow Ow ! Ziyi Jie stop it." 

"You stop it! How many times do I have to tell you to eat properly???" Meng Ziyi shoved an apple into his  mouth and made him chew it. She kept shoving until the plate was empty. But before she could feel proud of herself, Xiao Zhan sprinted to the bathroom and vomited everything out. 

It had been like this ever since he last saw his bully, it did get better by the time but seeing an old face once more, opened all the scars left unattended. 

.

Xiao Zhan was in the shopping district of Jiujiang, looking for something to buy for Qi Pexing on his birthday. He successfully bought a present for him and even got something for himself. But then he spotted a man, more like a scar. It was one of his bullies. Xiao Zhan had forced himself to forget about those people but there were evidence which couldn't be erased. 

On seeing the face which he thought he would never see, Xiao Zhan already dashed outside the mall but he bumped into another figure. His luck had always been terrible, the boy looked at him and smirked. 

Even though Xiao Zhan showed no expression on his face, his heart was beating hard in his ears and he lost all the colors to his face, the man simply smiled and said,

"Yibo still hasn't forgotten you Zhanzhan." 

And the whole world came crashing down. Wang Yibo was the plague that had terrorized his life.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the errors and thank you for reading.