But who knows. I get the feeling the world could tell her to do something and she'd do anything but that.

         Holding my snort I continued my examination. Under her strange bags, she had more of those vials on with the same belt design as her bracelets and her boots. Stars, her boots. They were clearly crafted from leather but the shape was so fine and the material under was certainly not something I had seen, not to mention the thick black twine holding it together.

         Pockets. Even on her boots, she had a line of small pockets and I could have sworn something suspiciously shaped like a dagger.

         She turned with a hum, still looking through the many books and giving me access to her back. Which, shockingly enough, didn't have laces a corset should. She was strange. Not just in her clothing but the way she walked and even talked.

          It was as if she couldn't care less if one were to stare at her, which I can promise to be the current case, nor what people thought of her. She didn't even try to hide her thick thighs or conceal her curves as if to show she not only met the capital's beauty standards but set the bar higher.

           One would usually hide their figure under armor and she just blatantly walked around without any. And I mean, I know she's bad or whatever but, like, I can't help but respect her for that. To walk around without armor and clothes tight enough to show her lack of weapons? Right into a place considered hostile to her? I can't think of a powerplay anywhere near that let alone have the guts to actually do it.

          Jumping in surprise as suddenly a large book was dropped in front of me and I was ripped from my admiration. It was so very thick. I was getting a headache just thinking about how long it'd take to read. How many hours it would take when I would much rather be sleeping.

            She just tossed it open and easily found the page she seemed to be looking for. Which, just so we're all aware, I couldn't read. At all. It was a language I didn't even know existed. I hadn't so much as seen a glimpse of the writing in my entire life. And that's saying something with how much I read.

        She realized that I was but an ignorant fool with a very irritated sigh, getting up from the safe distance that was my five feet safety net she dropped next to me. My entire body stilling at how close she was. I could respect her from a distance. That'd be nice. Respecting her from a distance of at least five feet.

        She ignored me completely and pulled the book between the two of us carelessly, "If I was going to kill you, you'd already be dead," She stated, bored, while silently reading as if she did not just say what she had. Because that's not a thing to be concerned about. It's just my life and all. No need to worry over that or anything.

           She sighed again before looking at me annoyed, "Look, kid, I'm here because they made a deal, if it makes you feel better, I know why your standing is what it is," My full and utter attention was on her at that moment. She knew why I was the way I was? Really? She's not just messing with me, right? I think I'll cry if she is. "It's not as if you're the only living person with it," She mumbled as not only my ears were piqued.

          "What? She's not the only one?" The healing elite asked with a rough surprised, but mostly demanding, voice while Vixen just glanced at her.

         "That you know of as of this moment? Definitely. Mainly because you don't have the decency to ask me," She pouted teasingly at them before grinning, "It's actually common among dual wielders, though I'm sure you already know that, all things considering," She waved them off and continued to read leaving us to process that. It's common with dual wielders...

         "Am I duel wielder?!" I all but shrieked. That could make me worth something! It can balance out my glass magic! I could actually go to war without the guaranteed death I was dreading! I mean, combination mages aren't ever dual-wielders but people don't make living things with their magic! Alone at least I mean, you need at least two people if you wanna-

          "What? No," She snorted and I felt my face fall. Oh... I see... "You don't fall into that category, you're more of an..." Pushing the book in front of me once more with it turned to a portrait of a man standing next to a living flame that happened to be in the shape of a lion she continued, "Animans," She shrugged leaning into her hand once more.

        "An-e-mous?" I tried but she rolled her eyes. So, I guess I got that wrong. Just gonna let me embarrass myself over here? Alright, well, no big deal I guess. 

        "Yeah sure. Combination mages are like the worst in this regard anyway," She mumbled with a smirk, glancing at me from the corner of her eye, "Plus I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're an artificial one not organic,"

         "What does that mean?" I asked, ignoring her comment because I really couldn't dispute it.

         "Which part? You being a child conceived through magic or a freak of nature? I'm going to assume you're asking about being a freak. And it means you can make living things, animate them if you will, though it's heavily restricted to your own magic," I can make living things? I don't know how to feel about this. Her insults aren't helping either. They're kinda distracting. 

          What she did next, however, just made it worse.

          Opening her palm with a look of pure boredom she created a fairy made purely out of ice. "Unless you're me, then all magic is your magic,"