From Crush To Love || Part One

Börja om från början

The next day, you get out of your dorm to go to your first class of the day, and Draco is waiting for you, laying his back on the wall next to your door. That puts a big smile on your face.

—Morning boyfriend.

—Boyfriend?

—Don't you want us to be sweethearts? —You look at him with puppy eyes.

—Of course I do —he cups your face gently with his hands and plants a peck on your lips. You both giggle—. May I carry your books?

—Sure. You're so sweet, Draco —you grab his hand and interlock your fingers with his. He smiles.

Draco and you have been holding hands under the table during the whole class. Bad idea. It's Defense Against the Dark Arts. Umbridge caught you and sent you two to detention.

—I expected more from you, Mr. Malfoy, as well as from you, miss (Y/L/N)! I will be waiting for you two after class in my office! —She drawled.

When Draco and you go to her office, she asks you both to write a line for her by using her special quills: "No PDA in class". The wounds on your hand burn as hell. You cry in pain and Draco embraces you to comfort you.

—Everything is gonna be ok, babygirl —he whispers in your ear.

—Doesn't it hurt? —You ask worried.

—It burns as hell, but it doesn't matter. Your well being is most important.

—Thanks Draco —you whisper.

—My father will hear about this —he wipes your tears away by kissing them and kisses your hand to relieve your pain. You smile and kiss him tenderly—. I was hoping us to have our first date this afternoon. It's friday —he tucks your hair behind your ear.

—Yes! I'd love to! —You caress his beautiful face and he brushes his nose playfully against yours.

—See you at the Black Lake at 4:00 pm, ok?

—Can't wait!

Later, you walk your way to the Black Lake. You're wearing a very short strapless denim dress with a pair of turquoise cork platform sandals. You're only wearing some mascara, so your eyes look bigger, and also put a peach flavored lip gloss on your lips. You look so pretty.

When you get to the lake, Draco is waiting for you there with a beautiful smile on his face. He is wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and sneakers. He looks perfect, handsome as always. When he sees you, his jaw drops.

—Wow! —He scans you up and down.

—Do you like it? —You give a 360 degree turn.

—I love it! —He snakes his arms around your waist.