two

Apparently, she couldn't say anything more.
During those eight months, she had never dared to exchange a single word with the good looking guy, scared the chances of her getting rejected were too high or she'd end up disappointed as she had always seen him as an angel. Thats why she was satisfied by him simply ignoring her.

Her hands shaking uncontrollably, holding his sneakers in them while her innocent eyes were staring blankly at the ground, focusing on not passing out right here and there - it was cold, really cold.

The rain was building itself up to a storm, the coldness hitting her immediately as she had stood up, making her weak as always.

Did Jungkook had it warm inside?
Sure, he lived in a wealthy house, why shouldn't he?

"Keep them", he suddenly said.

His voice, she had always adored his beautiful voice. Sometimes, he had practised singing at home while his windows were still open, and this made her feel always a little bit better whenever she wanted to give up everything.

His voice was incredibly beautiful, indescribable for many. He could go rough, soft, deep and high, every type of his singing made her heart flutter. Obviously, he took his amazing voice as advantage and made carrier with it.

Rich, famous people, all expected to be arrogant and disrespectful towards not so rich or famous people. They had all the right to do so. They made it, the others didn't.

But why was Jungkook, one of the most popular and talented humans worldwide, even nicer than usual, casual people?

Unlike his girlfriend. Always looking down to her, not even daring to consider she had feelings.

"No, these are yours", she told him after a long time of silence. Iconic. Her saying this was just iconic.

According to how many times she had stolen food or money, it was confusing how she was able to speak out these words.

"You found them. The one who finds it, keeps it."
She didn't know what to say or how to react.
Why was he so.. nice?
He had all the right to not be. He was able to hurt her, it didn't effect his life anyway.

"Goodnight", and with this, he closed the door again. And it seemed like everything was back to the roots.

Staring at his sneakers, her sneakers, she noticed how big his feet were - her feet would never fit in these.

Somehow, she felt a little bit disappointed, although Jungkook wasn't rude to her at all. He had gifted her his shoes, he knew she needed them more than he did.
Still, something inside of her was a little bit broken.

Maybe she had hoped to have a proper conversation with him. Not only "You lost your shoes" and "Keep them", she deeply wished for a proper conversation with him.

But that would never happen. It didn't happen in eight months, why should it happen sooner or later?

She sat down on his doorstep, closing her eyes as she wanted to fall asleep.

Sleep was the main thing she did all day and night, except when she wass hungry or she noticed Jungkook coming or leaving.

~♡~

thursday, jungkook left the house at 7am again. this time, he was in a hurry. you even heard him loud cursing after something happened.. you didn't know what happened, but you were curious.

jungkook had run out of his house, almost falling over the doorsteps, completely ignoring you.

why was he in such of a hurry? did something bad happen?