And what you totally couldn't stan: the moans. Jungkook opened his windows quite often, which meant her moans were always clear and able to hear for your innocent soul.

Sometimes, she wondered if they were just sex buddies or a couple. Only a couple would have sex, right? People who love each other deeply, wanting to spend a lifetime together. That's what a couple does, that's what sex is meant to be, right?

They barely saw each other, and she was kind of happy about it.
Recently, she had found out Jungkook was famous.

Walking down the streets for the first time since a long, his face with six others were plastered on busses, shopping centers or on people's clothes.

A singer, a worldwide famous singer. Wealthy, of course.
But also a very busy man. Portraying his work days, he had barely time for himself, that's another thing she adored on him.

He put his work over everything. Recently, a dance group was covering a chorographery from his band. She didn't know the song, but she liked it a lot.
He had talent. And looking at his photo shootings, he was also quite photogenic - although she still liked him more without all the "bling, bling".

"Bye, Yoongi, see you tomorrow", she heard his familiar voice yelling into a car before he jumped over to his door, ignoring once again again.

She took a closer look into the car - a man with brown hair was sitting in it, accidently making eye contact with her before he quickly looked away.

Anyway, she was used to this. It was just a normal Wednesday, Jungkook coming home in a suit - as always.

He opened the door, still not taking notice of her presence as she was only watching him.

But then, she noticed how his bag was still open - and a pair of sneaker fell on the ground, but Jungkook didn't hear it because of the stormy rain.

And then, without noticing how his sneakers fell on the ground, he closed the door.

For a few seconds, her brain didn't know what to do.
Should she just leave it?
Or should she make him take notice of it?

She stood up from the doorstep, her heart suddenly beating way too fast - she should leave it, ignore it, Jungkook would see them tomorrow morning...

So, why was she still picking his dirty sneakers up, eyeing them intensely?

These sneakers were pretty.

But she was a good person, she knew what was right and what was wrong. She didn't want to keep them, although she could really use some new shoes.

Finally, the ring of his doorbell was echoing inside of his big house - and not a waste of seconds after, Jungkook had swung door open, his eyes growing wide as he realised she was standing in front of him, she actually had rang the bell.

This was the first time those two had made eye contact. The first time they were standing in front of each other, although she was always here since eight months.

Looking at his exhausted and surprised, yet handsome face, she gulped, feeling nervous.

He looked so incredible good, he had such a successful way of living.. but then there was her, the total opposite of him.

He was wealthy, she was poor and homeless.
He had his friends and girlfriend, she had lost all of her relatives and stayed antisocial, because nobody wanted to be friends with her.
He had a job, he was successful. She didn't even had the chance to apply to a job.
He was always busy, while she was just living through the day, not knowing what to do.
He had new clothes, smelled fresh and was always good looking, while she wass using the same clothes for months, smelled like trash and she was obviously not good looking anymore.

They were total opposites, if someone compared those two, they would laugh their butt's off.

But Jungkook neither looked disgusted nor sniffed his nose in an arrogantly way - instead of this, he eyed her surprised, waiting for her to say something because you had rang on his doorbell.

She gulped again, looking at the ground while stretching her arms towards him, his sneakers in her tiny, thin hands.

She felt so worthless.

"You lost your shoes", and that's when he heard her breathtaking voice for the first time.

Authors Note: Hi, I'm currently rewriting "Sneakers" - changing lower cased words to capital letters, replacing the "You"-POV to "She"-POV, rewriting some paragraphs. Since this is taking a lot of time and effort, I won't do it all at once, so don't be surprised! I'll mark rewritten chapters with a "*" in the title.