The Battle With The Albarn.

//AN: YAY! Picture of Kagemi and Medusa in the corner!//

"He's all yours. Be careful. Don't do anything reckless." Blackstar said.

"Yeah."

"If you get into trouble, call for me! I'll come help your sorry butt!" Blackstar said it with a smile.

"I get it, go already."

"Let's do it, Maka." Soul said.

"Yeah."

"Tsubaki! We're going after Kid's group!" Blackstar said as he ran off.

"Right!"

"I won't let you.." Crona said.

"Speed Star!" Blackstar cried as he jumped over Crona.

"Above?" Crona asked.

"So long, Demon Sword."

"That's fine. It's easier to interact with people from behind. Die, okay?" Crona said as he pulled up Ragnarok.

"No, you don't!" Maka cried as she swung her scythe blade around Crona trying to cut into him.

"Y-You're in my way!" Crona said. Maka reeled back her arm and punched him in the gut.

"Keep him off guard! His hardened blood protects against cutting attacks, so it's best to focus on impact strikes instead." Soul said.

"Our goal is to stop him here." Maka pointed out. She kept punching him.

"Crona! Forget the brat that ran off! Focus on the one infront of you!" Ragnarok said. Maka kicked him with both feet sending him flying backwards.

"Have a nice flight, dumbass." Maka said as she landed.

"This is insane! Suddenly, I'm all beat up.. I don't know how I'm supposed to interact with a wily girl like that." Crona said as he lay on the ground.

"Kill her." the sword responded.

"Yeah." Crona smiled, a large smile.

"For argument's sake, let's assume your first attack went well." Soul said. "But, you picked a fight with the Demon Sword. Do you have any chance of winning?"

"Nope, not really." Maka said with a smile, Soul laughed.

"You're so smart, yet you're so stupid! This is great! You're definitely the coolest partner ever! Well, you'll manage somehow."

"Yeah, I'll manage somehow." Maka said as she stood.

"Don't be stupid! You ain't gonna manage anything! Have you forgotten that time Crona cut you up?! It's so damn annoying! Eating the soul of a small fry like you amounts to nothing at all! That star kid a minute ago looked way tastier! You unappealing, useless little brat! I'm going to harass you! That's the only choice there is!" Ragnarok yelled at Maka.

"Hurray." she said.

"Huh?!" Ragnarok asked.

"You finally see me. When we last fought, you thought of me as food. This time, you see me as a person. Hence, "Hurray"!" Maka said, "As for your meister. You're always scared and nervous! Face me!"

"Leave me alone." Crona simply said. "For someone so weak, you don't understand... You'll get cut up again. Why do you even bother clashing with me head-on?"

Maka was looking at him, she had a strong look in her eyes. She stood there with her scythe in hand and a smirk on her face.

"S-Stop. I can't look directly at people like you who have big, strong eyes." Crona said as he looked away.