The Girl Like Kagemi.

"Kagemi?" Stein asked, she could hear him. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Stein?" he was standing in front of Kagemi. She leaned up and everyone was staring at her.

"Kagemi.." she  heard a voice say, it sounded like her cousin Karasu. Kagemi  looked at where the voice was coming from it was behind the rest of the class.. She slowly moved into her vision..

"Karasu.." her voice was a whisper, barely audible. The girl smiled, everyone stared,"What are you doing here? You're not a weapon or a meister.."

" Oh, but I am! I'm a sword meister." the girl was lying, her mother must have used her magic to make a fake girl, a girl who seemed to be a weapon but really wasn't.. Kagemi nodded.

"It's nice to see you again, Karasu."

"You too, Kagemi." the girl smiled, a sly smile, "so, Kurai still your partner?"

"Who else would be?" Kagemi wondered about how stupid her cousin really was.

"You've got a point.. Anyways, I've met some of your friends." Karasu motioned to the class sitting behind them, she pointed to Maka, Liz, Patti, Soul, Blackstar and sadly Kid..

"That's good." she stared at Karasu. Kagemi knew something was up...There isn't any way possible that Karasu came here to learn. Karasu has always been the evil witch type. Even though, Karasu wasn't really Kagemi's cousin they had always been close... Karasu had been closer to Medusa than anyone though.. Karasu always helped Medusa pick on Crona and Kagemi even though Karasu wasn't more than a month older than Kagemi. Kagemi sighed silently. Karasu smiled.

"Take your seats class." Stein said, hinting to Kagemi and Karasu. Kagemi sat next to Maka. Karasu was stuck with the seat next to Kid. Kagemi couldn't focus on what Stein was dissecting, because of Kid ranting about Karasu being assymetrical.. Honestly, it was annoying everyone in the room. Stein was just focused on the frog in front of him. The bell rang and everyone sighed since Kid left with Liz and Patti and the annoying noise was gone. Kagemi started walking to her apartment. Karasu stopped her outside.

"Hey, Kagemi.." Karasu's voice was a whisper, it was such a soft whisper that only Kagemi could hear it, "Medusa sent me to tell you that there is a witch meeting tonight and that you have to go with her.."

"Okay." Kagemi whispered back, of course that's why Karasu came. Kagemi sighed walking to her apartment no one stopping her this time.. She sat in her room refusing to come out, all she did the rest of the day was stare at the ceiling. Tonight, Kagemi must try to go to her first witch meeting since she came to Death City. Tonight will be risky for Kagemi. Kagemi sighed.

"At the stroke of midnight.." Kagemi reminded herself. At the stroke of midnight she'll leave her apartment and Death City to go to a witch meeting.