Motorcycles

Just want to say that the pic above is NOT mine, but whoever did it did a FANTASTIC job so I hope they get all the credit they deserve. That's all, enjoy, my lovlies :)x

Alec's face was full of surprise, when he and Magnus got to the workshop. It was a big warehouse, around it were a bunch of bikes and men scurrying around. Magnus waved his hands around when they approached the warehouse and said "So, this is it." He went through the open garage door and inside were 5 other men around a motorcycle. Alec whistled "This place is awesome!" Magnus chuckled and said "Glad you like it. Here, this way."

Magnus approached the men and one of them spotted him. "Magnus! Hey man, how's it going?". He embraced Magnus and the patted him on the back. Magnus smiled and then said "Hey, Rufus. Well, I was enjoying myself with my friends just a few minutes ago..." Rufus' face fell a little and then Magnus laughed "...but you know I love this place!" Rufus smirked and said "Don't do that." Magnus smiled and then gestured to Alec. "This is Alexander." Alec shook hands with Rufus, and Rufus didn't ask any further about who Alec might be.

"Well, let me see this beauty." Magnus said and Rufus led them towards the back. There stood an older model of a Harley Davidson. Alec went to inspect it when Magnus asked Rufus "I assume there are blueprints?" Rufus nodded and gave a paper to Magnus, saying "The guy said this is mostly what he wants but if you come up with anything, he's sure he'll like it." Magnus smiled and looked at the drawing. It looked good. 

"You are going to fix this up, yourself?" Alec asked, his voice full of amazement. Magnus smirked and said "Yes, I was asked to, and I never say no to my customers. Well, not if what they want goes together with my vision of it. Anyways, Rufus, can you get me..." Magnus proceeded to list things he needed, and Alec had no idea what he was talking about.

When Rufus was gone, Magnus looked at Alec next to the bike. He cocked his head to the side and then said "Want to go for a ride?" Alec looked at him, surprised and asked "With this?" he pointed to the bike. Magnus laughed sincerely and then said "No, no, it's not ready to ride. I was thinking one of my own. Come on." He gestured to Alec, who followed him, saying "You have your own bikes?" Then he said "Of course you do." Magnus smirked and showed him a different room with 3 motorcycles. Alec watched as Magnus strode to one of them. It was beautiful. Magnus said "This was my dad's. The other two I've designed myself. Do you want to ride seperately? 'Cause you can take Leo, if you want." he gestured to a red bike next to him. 

Alec smiled "Leo? You name them?". Magnus rolled his eyes, but smiled when he said "Just my own." Alec approached him and looked at the bike he was leaning on. "I think since you never told me about all this, you should take me for a ride. Plus, you look hot standing next to it, imagine what you'll look like riding one." He leaned down and kissed Magnus' jawline, like he usually did to Alec. Magnus smirked and said smugly "Well, pretty impressive, I assume. Come on, put this on." He gave Alec a helmet and put one on himself. Then he mounted the bike and waited for Alec to sit behind him.

He started the bike and drove off. Magnus had always loved motorcycles. The wind in his hair (when he wasn't wearing a helmet and he was feeling reckless), the way he could go anywhere, the road just ahead, waiting to be explored. It was freedom. Magnus took Alec along the coastline and then he drove up to a small cliff.

He stopped there and dismounted the bike, taking off his helmet. Alec was doing the same and Magnus could see his sparkling eyes, his flushed face and disoriented hair. Alec whistled at the view - the sun was just starting to set. "That was great! You're really good on a bike." he said. Magnus smiled and approached him and kissed him quickly on the lips, but when he pulled back, Alec put his hand on his back, drawing him in and placed his lips back on Magnus'.

Magnus made a surprised noise, which was muffled by Alec, who kissed him deeper and longer. Magnus felt something sweet on his tongue and moaned into the kiss. His Alexander always tasted so good.

Alec pulled away finally, breathing heavily and Magnus asked, smiling "What was that for?". Alec just smiled and looked at the setting sun. After some seconds he said "This is perfect. Thank you." Something in his voice told Magnus, that Alec was reliving something right now, some distant memory by the looks of the distance in his eyes, but he knew better than to pry. He just hugged him.

After a while they started to get back on the bike, but when Alec wanted to get on, Magnus said "You can drive us back. I want to see what YOU can do this time." Alec smirked and said "You better hold on tight, then." Magnus smiled and said "Oh?" but Alec just smiled his mysterious smile and Magnus got behind him on the bike.

Alec wasn't kidding, he really milked the bike for everything it had. When they reached the workshop, it was almost dark. Getting off the bike, Magnus looked at Alec, mounting the bike, holding his helmet in hand. He then said "You look incredibly hot right now." He didn't mean to say it out loud, but when he saw Alec blush, he was glad he had. Alec put the helmet away and then approached Magnus, leaning in, almost touching his lips to his and said "Well, I have been dying to get you alone all day, so what do you say? Back to my place?"

Magnus nodded maybe a little too enthusiastically, but he didn't care. He wanted his Alexander all to himself. He parked the motorcycle back to its original place and then had quick words with Rufus about the new order, and then they were off.

They took a cab to Alec's place. When they finally reached the apartment, Magnus wasn't able to control himself anymore. He practically jumped Alec, once they got inside. He could feel Alec smile against his lips and Magnus only said "Shut up." but he too, was smiling.