Lucy nodded. "He called me and Scott. After I had a demigod dream about him."

"Okay."

She made her way to the murder board. "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?"

Lucy slowly turned to face everyone. "Or is an unsolved case."

Lydia's eyes narrowed. "Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

Lucy glared at Scott as he said, "He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here to get a better scent."

"What else did he say?" Lydia wondered.

She start fiddling with her necklace as she said, "He said there was something wrong with his leg; that it was bleeding."

"And freezing," Isaac added.

"I didn't hear that. Thanks for telling me now."

Aiden frowned. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s."

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked, taking Lucy's hand that'd had a death grip on her necklace.

Scott let out a sigh. "We kind of didn't tell him yet. I don't know about Lu."

Lydia's eyes narrowed. "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

Lucy returned her look. "I did, but he didn't answer."

Scott met Lydia's eyes. "He made me promise not to. I didn't know Lu did. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

Lydia frowned. "You guys didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you? You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't. Lu, maybe I can get him."

She pulled out her phone and Scott started protesting. "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can get more help. I can call Derek. Allison, everyone except for the cops."

"Great idea," Lydia answered sarcastically.

"Lydia, call his dad. Scott's an idiota. Something is wrong with Stiles, and his dad needs to know about it."

She nodded and Aiden turned to them. "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

Lucy glared at him. "I do too. Not a Banshee, but I can tell when someone is close to death or has died. We need to find Stiles yesterday."

Scott shook his head. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

They made their way downstairs and Lydia said, "We'll catch up."

Lucy tilted her head slightly. "Why?"

Lydia met her eyes. "There's something here."

Isaac let out a scoff. "Yeah. Evidence of total insanity."

Lucy glared at Isaac and he recoiled. Scott gave an annoyed sigh. "We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

Lydia turned to them and placed a gentle hand on Lucy's shoulder. "Go. We'll be right behind you."

They reached the station and met up with the sheriff and told him everything. He said, "Come on. If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start. Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 190 CJ-5 Jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So if he's out there barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already by hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. The three of you, come with me." The sheriff led them into his office. "Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there?"