Lucy knelt in front of Stiles. "Your dad and Scott's mom aren't dead."

Allison's eyes widened. "And you're one of them."

Argent started getting them ready. "Then let's not wait around to see the next move. Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

Stiles let out a scoff. "You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?"

Lucy shot him a look as Argent said, "I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg, a sword injury, and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need each of you."

Stiles sighed. "Where do we start?"

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the Animal Clinic, the bank."

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Would she really use the same place twice?"

Argent met her eyes. "Only if she didn't succeed the first time."

"Scott's boss," Allison realized.

"Deaton. It was her only failure. That could mean something."

Stiles released a frustrated sigh. "That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help?"

"What about Lydia?" Allison wondered.

"Lydia? What can she do?" Argent asked.

Stiles took a moment to think. "Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, without actually looking for them."

"What is she? Psychic?"

Lucy shook her head. "No, she's not. I'm not sure what she is, but she's not psychic. You know, if I go to sleep, I might be able to use hypnokinesis, control of dreams, to find them."

Stiles nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

Argent made his way to an arms cache and opens it. Stiles let out a breath. "Whoa." A gun clicked and he added, "I thought you guys were retired."

He shot a smirk towards Stiles. "Retired, yes. Defenseless, no. Make sure your phone's on. You too, Lucy. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately."

A new voice grasped their attention and Lucy turned to see Isaac at the door. "I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but... Well, I'm... I'm getting pretty good with these." He flicked his claws.

Lucy scoffed. "Siding with the bad guy. That's a new story."

Stiles frowned at her while Argent said, "Each of you, try to remember he's just doing what he thinks is right."

"Yeah, well, I've been around that enough to not tolerate it."

Stiles and Lucy headed to Lydia's so they could tell her the information they'd heard. Lydia shook her head. "I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be."

Stiles sighed. "You didn't see the look on his face, though. It was..."

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, well, Scott's with them."