🇩🇪Guilt🇮🇱

Warning: Panic attacks
Ship: Germany x Israel
Word count: 657 words
Requested by: @_USNAVI_
Thank you for 5k views!
!might rewrite!

Israel walked into the small house he had moved into just recently. He took of his hat along with his jacket and shoes. "I'm home," he said as he walked into the kitchen to set down his bag.

"Welcome back," Germany said from his seat on the dinner table with a coffee in hand along with the newspaper. Israel leaned down to give a soft peck on the German country.

"What are you reading about?" He asked curiously as he looked down at the paper. "I'm reading about the new virus, you know the one China has?" Germany responded as he took a sip from his coffee.

Israel nodded and sat down in front of him and watched the other male with a soft smile. They had been in a relationship for not to long and just recently decided to move in together.

He stood up again and reached his hand over to the coffee machine to check if the coffee was still hot. Unfortunately he accidentally put his hand on the actual machine and not hovering over it and burnt his hand.

He retrieved his hand quickly as he yelped out in pain. He held his hand close as tears started to fall down his face.

Germany had quickly noticed the others pain and quickly walked over to help. "Sorry!" He said even though it wasn't his fault he felt the need to apologize.

Israel's breathing became ragged as he blink furiously to try and keep the tears away. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again he was no longer in the small house with germany in front of him.

He was sitting in an old basement, his hands tied up. The pain he felt surge through his body immediately reminded him of where he was.

He started to panic as he didn't know why he was back here. He felt another pain surge through him and he could hear his people scream out in pain and pleaded for help. Tears begun to fall down his face.

"Israel?" A voice.

"Israel!" It's getting louder.

"Israel wake up!" Help me!

Israel woke up to Germany trying to shake him awake with tears falling down his cheeks. He breathed slowly as Germany pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he said as he pulled him even closer. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault. I'm sorry," he said as he buried his face into the others neck.

Israel was half way to the real world and looked at the younger in confusion. "Germany?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around the bigger country. "It's all my fault. He hurt you so much and I can't do anything to help," Germany's horse voice said as he gripped harder onto the others shirt.

"What? No," Israel managed to croak out as he gently rubbed his hand against the others back "it's ok". Germany shook his head "No. You have trouble breathing sometimes, you get episodes in which I can't help you because I will make it worse. Look at your throat and chest! It's my fault," he rambled onward as he pulled away and started to back away from the shorter country.

Israel sighed as he watched the bigger country curl up in a ball. He pulled the boy into his lap and rocked softly. "זה בסדר" He said as he pressed his lips softly against the others head.

"He's not here anymore. He can't hurt you or anyone else," He continued as he tried to calm down the heaving country in his lap. "זה בסדר" he repeated.

It had started raining at some point and the few raindrops falling against the window was soothing for the both of them. Israel started to hum softly as he placed his head on top of the others. The vibration of his Adam's apple soothing Germany.