🇩🇪Drunkern sex (2)🇫🇮🇷🇺

Warning: mentions of sex
Sorry I hate this but I feel like I need to post a continuation
Ship: Germany x Finland x Russia
Word count: 669

Germany had tried to hide away from both Finland and Russia as he was terrified of what they would say. Did they even remember? He thought often.

Yet the weird behavior from the younger country only made the two older countries nervous. Right now they were standing by the coffee machine as they looked over at Germany nervously.

"What if... he didn't want it. Did we r-rape him?" Finland asked with his voice trembling as he looked up at the taller country. The Slavic man looked down at the nordic man and sighed, "I don't know. We need to talk to him," he said as he took a hold of his hand.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright," he said as he kissed the elders mans hands in comfort. He pulled him with him as he made his way towards the Germans desk.

When Germany saw them walking towards him he started to panic and his breath clogged up his throat. He just sat still staring at them which made Finland even more nervous as to why the younger man was afraid.

When they arrived at the desk Russia looked at the smaller country. "We need to talk," he looked around to see the attention he had brought by the near by countries. "Alone," he continued as he looked back down at Germany.

Germany gulped loudly as he stood up following Russia and Finland towards a conference room. When they arrived they turned around towards him.

It was deadly silent as no one spoke a word until Russia opened his mouth. "We remember what happened that night," he said as he started to feel anxious and taking a hold on his boyfriends hand.

Germany thought e knew what was going to happen next and he quickly bowed down, "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you while you were drunk," he said quickly in a rush.

Russia an Finland looked at each other dumbfounded, "w-what?" The Nordic man asked the shorter male.

Germany lifted and stood straight as he looked away, "I was going to pull a prank on Russia but then you two came in and I-I..." he had a problem forming words as he felt the shame build up in him.

"I'm so sorry, I have feelings for you both and I-I. When I saw you that night my feelings took over and I-I'm so sorry," Germany said as his whole body shook in nervousness.

It became silent after that but was interrupted when Germany said, "Maybe I'll go," he stared to make his way towards the door. But was stopped by Russia saying "wait,".

He looked back at the couple and jumped as he could see they were almost right behind of him. "You really feel that way?" Finland asked as he reached for the shorter mans hand. "You like us?" Russia clarified as he stared right into Germany's eyes.

Germany looked at them nervously as he nodded his head. He was super surprised when the couple smiled widely and they embraced the smaller country.

He started to tear up as he hugged them both back with some difficulty. A smile tugged on his lips as he could feel them hold him closer.

They pulled away and stared at him surprised as they looked at him. Tears had fallen down his cheeks and he tried to wipe them away.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?" Finland asked with a concern plastered on his and his boyfriends face. He carefully wiped the tear away with his thumb.

"I'm happy," he said with a smile showing his sharp teeth making the two other smile in relief.

Russia looked at Germany as he took his hand and asked, "Germany would you be our boyfriend?".

"Yes," Germany said as he kissed each of them on the cheek.