Scott frowned. "What is that, Greek?"

Lucy shot Scott a look. "No. It's definitely not Greek."

Stiles held up his phone. "No, actually, I think it is English." The words revealed, SOMEBODY HELP ME.

Scott shook his head. "Derek is not gonna kill her without proof."

They headed to the Chemistry room and Stiles questioned, "Alright, so he tests her like he did with Jackson. But when and where?"

Scott turned to see Isaac and Erica with smug looks on their faces. "I think here and now."

Mr. Harris started class. "Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with--I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. Alright, next two."

Lucy's first partner was a kid named Michael. Eventually, Harris had the class switch partners. She was paired with Isaac. He shot her a smirk before saying, "If I have to listen to Stiles talk about you one more time, I'm gonna lose it."

"Well then, let's focus on the assignment. Are you certain it's Lydia?"

Isaac nodded. "Yeah, we're pretty certain. And if it is her, we're going to have to do something about it."

Lucy frowned at him. "It's not Lydia. I can tell you that much."

Isaac shrugged. "Yeah, well, we'll see about that."

Harris called another switch, and Lucy was with a girl named Lily, behind Lydia. She turned and faced Lucy. "It's not me, Lu."

"I know, Lyds. Isaac doesn't believe me."

Lily sighed. "I get that you two are friends, but I need your help to catalyze the reaction, Lucy."

They did so, and Harris eventually said, "Time. If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy. You can eat it."

Lily broke their crystal and offered Lucy a piece. Meanwhile, Scott cried, "Lydia!"

She turned to him and glared. "What?"

Scott shook his head. "Nothing."

Lydia's hand lifted up to her mouth and nothing happened.

After class, Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lucy debated what to do. Scott looked out the window. "Derek's outside waiting for Lydia."

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison wondered.

Scott let out a sigh. "If he thinks she's the kanima, then yes, especially after what happened at the pool."

"It's not her," Stiles said, glancing to Lucy.

"Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened."

Lucy shook her head repeatedly. "It can't be here. It can't be. I don't believe it."

Allison pursed her lips. "It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her."

Scott glanced at her and said, "Well, I really don't think he's gonna do anything here, not at school."

Allison looked to each of them. "What about after school? What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?"