"Yes, Coach," Scott answered, making his way back to the goal.

"Let's try that again."

Scott repeated his previous action and Coach yelled, "McCall! The position's goalkeeper. Not goal abandoner."

"Sorry, Coach."

"Let's go!"

Scott, once again, did the same thing. Coach turned to Lucy and Stiles. "Stilinski, Becenti, what the hell is wrong with your friend?"

Stiles looked out at the field at Scott. "Uh, he's failing two classes. He's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough, his jawline's kind of even."

Coach listened to Stiles' words and frowned. "That's interesting. Let's fire it up."

Coach's face was turning red in frustration. "McCall! You come out of that goal one more time and you'll be doing suicide runs till you die. It'll be the first suicide run that actually ends in a suicide. Got it?"

"Yes, Coach," Scott said.

Jackson stepped to the sidelines. "Uh, Coach, my shoulder's hurting. I'm gonna--I'm gonna sit this one out."

The new werewolf was none other than Isaac Lahey. He glanced between Lucy, Scott, and Stiles. "Don't tell them. Please don't tell them."

"His father's dead," Scott told them. "They think he was murdered."

Sheriff Stilinski made his way over to them and placed a hand on Isaac's shoulder. "Come on."

Lucy frowned. "Are they saying he's a suspect?"

Scott glanced at Lucy and shrugged. "I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours," Stiles replied.

"Like, overnight?"

Stiles nodded at his friend. "During the full moon."

Lucy played with her necklace and asked, "How good are the holding cells at holding people exactly?"

Stiles turned to her. "People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good."

Scott's eyes widened slightly. "Stiles, Lu, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah."

"He does," Scott said, glancing at Isaac.

While walking through the halls, Scott asked, "Why would Derek choose Isaac?"

Stiles sighed. "Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

Scott frowned and the moment they entered the classroom, he said, "Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?"

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait. Danny. Where's Jackson?"

Danny whipped around to face Stiles. "In the principal's office talking to your dad."

"What? Why?"

Danny rolled his eyes. "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac."

"Witness," Scott mumbled.

Stiles looked at Lucy and Scott. "We gotta get to the principal's office."

"How?"

Lucy ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and wadded it up. "Everyone please turn to page 73." She threw her paper wad at Mr. Harris and hit him square in the back. Mr. Harris turned around. "Who in the hell did that?"