Lucy sighed. "Just use your werewolf smelly thing to find her."

A figure appeared and Stiles jumped. "Wow!"

Scott looked out the window to see Allison. "What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us."

Allison shook her head. "I don't care--she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can."

"How about before my father does?"

Stiles' eyes widened. "He knows?"

Allison gave him a nod. "Yeah. I just saw him and about three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party." Scott replied.

"It's more like a hunting party."

"Get in."

Stiles gave a slow nod. "Alright, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?"

Allison shook her head. "I don't know. They won't tell me anything. Okay, all they say is, "We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here.""

"What others?" Lucy inquired.

Allison gave her a shrug. "I don't know. They won't tell me yet."

Stiles let out a sigh. "Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on. Scott, are we going the right way?"

Scott was looking out the window like a dog as he yelled, "Take the next right!"

Scott's nose took them to the Hale house and Stiles frowned. "She came here? You sure?"

"Yeah, this is where the scent leads."

"Alright, but has Lydia ever been here?"

Allison shook her head. "Not with me. Maybe she came here on instinct, like she was looking for Derek."

"You mean--looking for an Alpha," Scott said, correcting her.

"Wolves need a pack, right?"

"Not all of them."

"But would she have been drawn to an Alpha? Is it an instinct to be part of a pack?"

"Yeah, we're--we're stronger in packs."

"Like strength in numbers," Allison said.

Scott shook his head. "No, like--like literally stronger, faster, better in every way."

"That the same for an Alpha?"

Scott nodded. "That'll make Derek stronger too."

Stiles suddenly crouched down. "Whoa, hey, look at this. You see this? I think it's a tripwire."

"Stiles--" Scott's voice called.

Lucy turned to his voice to see him hanging upside down. Stiles copied her. "Yeah, buddy. Oh."

Scott frowned at his friend. "Next time you see a tripwire--don't trip it."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, noted."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Someone's coming. Hide. Go!"

Allison and Stiles ducked behind a tree while Lucy found shadows to hide in. Chris Argent appeared. "Scott?"

"Mr. Argent," Scott answered.

"How are you doing?"

"Good. You know, just hangin' out." Lucy smirked at his pun. "Is this one of yours? It's, uh, good. Nice design. Very constricting."