"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

Lucy pursed her lips. "Scott did something incredibly stupid. He definitely had his own reasons. But yeah, I think you did the right thing. At least for the time being."

Allison and Lydia both gave her a nod.

Lucy walked into Mr. Harris's class and took her usual seat next to Stiles. It was test day, and she already know she was going to fail. When Scott walked in, Mr. Harris said, "Mr. McCall, please take a seat."

He looked out at the class. "You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

Lucy immediately put her name on the book and tried to read through the questions, but her mind was all over the place, and she gave up trying to read. She circled random answers that seemed right and saw Scott stand up and grab his backpack.

He left the room, followed by Stiles moments later. "Mr. McCall? Mr. Stilinski!"

Lucy grabbed her backpack and headed to the door. Mr. Harris called out after her."Miss Becenti, you're giving yourself detention if you walk out of this classroom."

"Okay."

She left the classroom and followed her friends to the boys locker room as Stiles asked, "What's happening? Are you changing?"

Scott shook his head. "No. No, I can't breathe."

Stiles offered an inhaler. "Here, use this. Come on, do it."

Scott took a puff from the inhaler and looked up. "I was having an asthma attack?"

"No, you were having a panic attack. But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack. Irony."

Scott frowned in confusion. "How did you know how to do that?"

"I used to get them after my mom died. Not fun, huh? Lu's had a couple that I've helped her with."

"I looked at her, and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer."

"Yeah, it's called heartbreak. About two billion songs written about it." Stiles said, earning a glare from Lucy.

"I can't stop thinking about her."

Stiles gave a small shrug. "Well, you could think about this: her dad's a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf, so it was bound to become an issue. That wasn't helpful. Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, and it's supposed to suck."

Scott shook his head a few times. "No, that's not it. It was like I could feel everything in the room, everyone else's emotions. Lu's frustration with the test was something I kept picking up on."

"It's got to be the full moon. So we'll lock you up in your room later just like we planned. That way, the Alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you either."

Scott let out a sigh. "I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room."

"What, you mean because if you get out, you'd be caught by hunters?"

"No. Because if I get out--I think I might kill someone."

Lucy left the locker room so the boys could get ready for lacrosse and made a pit stop at her locker. Her wrist was grabbed and she jerked it away. Scott's voice said, "Sorry. Can we talk for a second?"