Chapter 44: Surprise

Bella's P.O.V.

I slowly let go of my invisible shield but after I let go of my shield telling Edward that it was me. I saw him got out of his crouch and looking straight at my direction. The others looked at him curious but did not get out of their crouch. I heard Edward telling them that it was okay and safe so they all stood up. I continue to slowly let go of my invisible until it was completely off then I was attacked by the family.

They were all crushing me at the bottom of the pile except for Edward and Carlisle  who were trying to get everyone off of me. I used my teleport power and teleport myself next to Edward leaving the family there confused.  I kissed Edward passionately while the family tried to figure out what had happened.

I can’t believe never saw this happening hmm maybe I have my physical shield on so I check and I did. I must have forgotten to let it off the last time. It took them awhile to get off of each other while I hugged Edward tightly waiting for them. Alice was the first one to jump on me. She kept on throwing questions at me.

“Okay Alice one question at a time. I can’t catch up with you.” I said to her. She giggled and repeated her questions one by one.

“Bella what happened? At first the stranger killed you and now you’re here standing infront of me? how do you do that?” I giggled and looked at everyone then back atAlice.

“Honestly I have no idea but when I was out I met Edward’s mother. She talked to me for awhile and told me something. She said that I haven’t discover a lot of my powers. So the reason I’m standing here is that I can bring lives back from the death no matter it’s my life or others’.” I said to her.

The others were about to ask me more questions when Carlisle came to the rescue. Everyone quiet down and looked at him.

“Okay enough with the questions. You kids have to get ready for school. It’s in a few hours now go get ready.” He said and everyone obeyed. We quickly ran upstairs into our room to get ready for first day of school. I went into our closet to pick out my outfit for school. I was having a hard time to pick out my outfit when Edward came in to check on me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck softly. I giggled a little and sighed.

“What’s wrong Bella? Are you alright?” he asked me worriedly.

“Nothings wrong, love. It’s just I’m having a hard time choosing my clothes for school. Would you like to help me?” I asked him while turning to face him. He laughed and said.

“I would love to, Bella.” He walked over to the racks that have my clothes hung on. He looked through a bunch of them and took one out. It’s a midnight blue knee length dress then he went to looked for my shoes. He took out a pair of stilettos that matches my dress nicely. I smiled at him as he handed me the dress and the shoe.

I kissed him on the cheeks and thanked him before going to change. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I quickly changed into my dress and shoes before doing my hair and make up. I laid my make ups on the counter and sat on the stool. Before I can even apply my make up someone was knocking on my door.

I got of the stool and walked over to the door to open it. I saw Alice standing outside my bathroom door jumping up and down really hyper about something. I already knew what she wants so I moved a side for her to come in. She ran in and I shut the door after she was in.

She pulled me over to the stool and pushed me down so I was sitting. She immediately starting to apply the make up on the moment I sat down. She applied some purple eye shadow, mascara and  a light pink shade of lipstick. She did my hair curled my hair and tied it into a ponytail leaving a few strand of my hair hanging by the side of my face.  I looked really amazing. I smiled at Alice and hugged her.

“Hey don’t mess up my masterpiece.” She said to me laughing. I let go and laughed along with her.

“Not in a million years Alice. Thank you so much.” I said to her. She left my room and I went to pack my bags but to find them already packed and at the door. I saw Edward sitting on the bed smiling at me. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

 (¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx