Chapter 8 : The changes

Here you go, the next chapter. Hope you like it. Comment and vote.

Sammy

Xoxo

Bella's P.O.V

It was a week since I passed out and strange things been happening. A few days ago I’d gotten a special and new power. The power to control the world literally. I can control all the elements, electricity, the weather, the nature and lots more. It all depends on my moods and I can also control them on my wills. The Cullen helped me with my power, they trained me to be able to control it. It’s been a few months since I’d move in with the Cullen.

Great things were happening to all of us. Students at school are still staring at us even that we’d been together for a while. I was lying in bed with Edward by my side. Edward was plating with a strand of my hair. It’s just another sunny Saturday. We were staying inside to avoid contacts with the humans. This is one of the things I hate being a vampire, it’s that we can’t go out under the sun. I always love the sun, as a kid I used to go to the beach every time. I was so deep in thought I never heard Edward calling my name over and over.

“ Bella? Honey? Are you alright? Answer me please love.” Edward asked me while shaking me. He was really worried.

“Oh sorry Edward. I was just deep in thought that I never heard you. What were you saying just now?” he sighed in relief before putting a smile on his face.

“ Actually Alice was just asking for the family to gather in the living room but no one knows what’s going on even me.” He told me quite irritated maybe from Alice. He got up and held out his hand for me. I gladly took it and he guided me to the closet. 

I wore a pair of skinny and a pair of white tank top. Edward wore a pair of jeans and a pair of designer t- shirt. We walked down stairs to find everyone there. Edward and I walked towards the family. Alice didn't look happy instead she looks kind of terrified and scared. She wanted to speak but she was cut in by Emmett.

“Come on Alice. I don’t like waiting and I was in the middle of a game. Is it a vision, Alice? Just say something.” Emmett shouted and Alice looked pissed.

“ Yes Emmett it’s a vision. Can’t you wait for a little while. I was about to say but I was cut in rudely by your outburst. Give me a moment.” Alice yelled back at Emmett and the room got really quite.

“ Okay sorry for just now. The vision it’s bad and somehow I can’t see Bella’s future anymore. It just disappear around 12 noon tomorrow but nothing bad was happening.  Edward calmed down or I won’t tell you anymore.” Edward calmed down immediately. I was scared about why Alice can’t see my future anymore. Alice continued to tell us about the vision.

“ So I was saying before Bella’s future just vanished but I can see something happen before she disappear. She’s in pain and she’s glowing like the sun. It’s so bright that I have to stop looking at that part and skip it but after I skipped it I saw nothing but blackness. We have to be prepare for tomorrow in case Bella needs us. Bella you also need to be prepare to face whatever it is.” The family were discussing about the plan while Alice dragged me and Rosalie out to shop in Seattle.

We took Alice’s Porsche and we drove to Seattle in silence. I was thinking about the vision, about what’s going to happen to the family and most importantly me. I was scared that I’ll cause the family trouble and cause Edward pain. We reached the mall and we got out.

When we walked into the mall, everyone was staring at us jealous and with lust. I switched on my mind reading power and got lots of thoughts that are disgusting. The girls were jealous at our beauty and the boys are all over us. Alice dragged us to every shop in the mall and we shopped for hours.

We at least got 10 bags clothes each and a few bags of shoes. We finished around 7 in the evening and we drove home. We got home around 8. We drove onto the driveway and I saw that Edward was standing outside waiting for us.

Alice drove her car into the garage and the boys helped us with all our bags. I swear there is at least 50 bags of clothing and shoes we bought. Edward carried my bags into our room and he came back down to the living room.  We watched tv with the family until 1 in the morning.  Emmett suddenly yelled

“I have a idea. Why don’t we play a game of Truth or Dare?” everyone exchanged glances but nodded in agreement.  The boys cleared the living room so there’s space for everyone to sit. Emmett started first with a loud laugh.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx