Arnav looked at her all excited about her plan. He crossed his arms, raised his eyebrow with a naughty smile and said: soch lo khushi...(think about it khushi)

Khushi said innocently: is mein sochna kya hai?(what is there to think?)

Before arnav could say anything else khushi jumped up saying: arey sochne se yaad aaya...hum soch hi to rahe they...jab aapne aakey hamara dhyaan bhatka diya...hey devi maaiya ab hum kya karenge?? (that reminds me..i was thinking only when you diverted my attention...oh God what will I do now??)

Arnav: okay now stop! Batao ki problem kya hai? (okay now stop!! Say what's the problem)

Khushi: ek ho to batau!! (only if there was one)

Arnav: what the!!! Drama bandh karo and say! (what the!! Stop the drama and say)

Khushi got a little scared and said: achha thik hai! Humne ab tak saman nehi bandha kyunki humey samajh mein nehi aa raha tha ki kya le aur kya nehi.. (ok fine!! I have not packed because I don't know what to take and what not to...)

Aur fir...(and then...) 

Khushiji khushiji...!!! Called a frustrated nk. Both arnav and khushi turned to look at nk who was drenched in blue colour from head to toe.

Khushi shrieked: nanheji yeh kya hua? (what happened to you??)

Arnav: what the!! 

Nk: khushiji main kya batau..main raste se jaa raha tha aur ek building mein painting ho raha tha...pura rang ka bucket mujh pe gir gaya.(khushi what to say...I was walking on the road and a building was getting painted...the whole bucket full of colours fell on me)

Arnav looked sideways and laughed, while khushi was sympathetic.

Khushi: arey yeh to bohot bura hua (oh no! that's bad)

Nk: nannav mere bhai..I am sorry

Arnav: sorry? Kis liye? (sorry? For what?)

Nk: woh main tumhari white shirt white nehi rakh paya (I could not keep your white shirt white)

Arnav yelled: whaaaat!!! Tumne meri shirt...(whaat!! You did this to my shirt??)

To save the situation khushi quickly said: kk..koi baat nehi nanheji..arnavji ke pass aise bohot saarey shirt hai..aap jaake saaf kar lijiye (no problem...he has many white shirts...you go and clean yourself)

She gave nervous and scared looks to arnav.

Nk: thank you khushiji!! 

Nk left and Arnav turned to khushi: nk ko meri shirt tumne di? (you gave my shirt to nk??)

Khushi: woh woh asal mein unke pass safed shirt nehi thi to isliye hum..(actually he didn't have any white shirt so..)

Ab humey kya pata tha ki unpe rang gir jayega!! Ismein unki to koi galti nehi hai (and how would I know the bucket will fall on him!! It was not his fault) 

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: aisa sirf nk ke sath ho sakta hai!! (it can happen only with him)

Khushi: haan..pata nehi kyun!! (yeah..dont know why) 

Arnav: kyunki woh bhi tumhari tara aadha pagal hai!! (because he is only half mad like you)

Khushi: aapne firse humey...(you again...) 

Arnav: actually tumhari shaadi mujhse nehi nk se honi chahiye thi...tum dono ek doosrey ke liye perfect hotey...dono hi adhey pagal aur bewakuf bhi (you should have got married to him...two half mads and stupids)

Khushi got angry and said: kya!!! Thik hai ab hum aapse bilkul baat nehi karenge...dekh lena aap! (ok fine...I am not talking to you)

Arnav as usual was happy to have teased khushi and make her angry. She angrily packed all the clothes throwing deathly glares at arnav time and again, who completely ignored her. She became red with anger at his ignorance.

Khushi muttered: laad governor kahike!!! 

When arnav saw her angry face through the corner of her eyes, he found her extremely cute. He wanted to go and kiss her immediately but he knew it was worth a wait.

Next morning the raizadas and guptas set out for lucknow. Khushi was not talking to arnav at all. Infact not even looking at him. The whole journey she even avoided sitting beside him. And finally they all reached lucknow.

Important Note: Sorry guys I didn't update last few days because I went to a small trip with my family. And one more reason is that I got job and joined on Sunday so the joining process and everything kept me busy now I will try to update regularly but may not be able to give more updates on weekdays. I.will try to give more updates on Saturdays and Sundays. I hope you guys understand my position.