That's It ?

Hey guys ! I never thought I had the energy to complete writing a full-fledged novel. My problem is when I start to write something, another idea pops up (which isn't a good thing , lol) but I somehow manage to push through and keep going.

When I first started writing The Cherry Secrets, I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to continue writing it. Initially, I felt I wasn't connecting with my characters the way i wanted to and there were so many negative points I felt when it came to writing this book. I didn't know where this book would take me. I was lacking motivation.

But my desire to see books written by me on this website is what sparked my motivation to keep going and get the goddamned job done, once and for all.

I've always been an ardent lover of books, words and creating scenarios in my head that would later on be made into future stories. When I first discovered wattpad, back when I was 13, I knew right then and there that I HAD to upload and share my creativity here on this lovely platform. Seeing so many wonderful authors my age who wrote (and still do <3) amazing stories, I too believed I had the same power to do so. But I wasn't sure what held me back.

I thought it was easy. Unfortunately, it is not. Ofcourse, it is super shocking to see some authors on here who get tons of reads and likes and become famous overnight. That it isn't what I want. What I want is to continue writing what I love, what I want to see and make others happy when they read my work. My time will come. I'm not doing it for the fame. I'm doing it becuase I'm finally living my dream of being a wattpad author, who's faith in the universe is strong.

This book has been inspired from personal events that I had experienced and other people that I know off, had encountered before. I had fun creating Ivy and Chace's journey. I had fun writing chapters and I did my best to ensure you all, wonderful readers were able to evoke certain emotions out of yourselves while reading. If you didn't then it is fine :).

I know I still have a long long way to go and be where I want to be.

It is time to say goodbye to my characters and move on to creating new memories for my future and up and coming stories <3 p.s I SUCK at writing endings so please don't harass me XD. I was a retarded 18 year old prick who wrote some bull but surprisingly there were some gentle souls who liked what I had to share. I will get better and hopefully, my endings wouldn't have a bigass question mark as mentioned in the title of this A/N.

That being said, I love each and every one of you <3 especially to those who have read my story, believing and giving it a chance as much as I have enjoyed writing it :) Silent readers, you all are so freaking adorable can I please give you guys a hug ???