37. N O G O I N G B A C K

IVY'S   P

IVY'S P.O.V

The raw feel of his arms wrapped around my waist, my legs tightly tucked in between his thighs, my hands resting on his muscular chest for unconditional support, the comfort is not lost neither is it forgotten.

My lips spread into a smile brushing my fingers to push his hair back, quietly giggling as his breath tickles my neck. Watching the rise and fall of his chest, my eyelids close to block the brightness of the sun shining through the windows.

I'm not going to start by saying 'last night was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life.' The best sex part of it is only a percent while the image of us finding our way back is what makes me woozy in the head.

I missed him too. But I didn't know how to elaborate the way he did. It was the millionth time he said he loved me while exploring each other.

He said he loved me and all I did was smile like a raging maniac who was having innocent fantasies about her celebrity crush proposing to her.

My fantasies weren't innocent. They seemed too real, it made my stomach burn with nausea. My body was desperate. Begged, yearned to be closer to him.

The bed softly creaks as I slowly walk my way to the kitchen to make some coffee. My heart constricts as I pour the decoction into two glasses, turning the knob of the stove to boil milk.

"Do I still need to prove myself to you, Hurricane?" Chace's voice is husky with sleep, my stomach tightens as he hugs me from behind, giving my belly a light rub. His voice is like the sea on an early morning, waves rippling with carnality.

I wonder what it would be like to make love on the kitchen counter. We just made up.

Turning me around to face him he places a soft kiss on my lips and one on my forehead. "I thought we were past that."

I laugh, going back to stir the milk and switch it off before it froths up. "Currently my energy levels to make you work for it are quite low." I raise a challenging brow. "You should be grateful I gave you an easy pass. After much consideration of course ."

Sliding his palms under my shoulders, he lifts me up and places me on the counter, both hands on either side of me with my back pressed against the cold wall. Chace's aquamarine eyes gleam with sensual iniquity.

"Maybe this wouldn't be a consideration... Would it?"

His lips taste like honey as his tongue massages my mouth, hands slithering under my thighs lifting them up

His lips taste like honey as his tongue massages my mouth, hands slithering under my thighs lifting them up. Chace's hands climb up to the sides of my ribs, I raise my hands as he lifts my top to toss them on the floor.

Dipping my head back and arching my body at the texture of his lush pillow-like lips contending my breasts, my free flow of thought once again comes to a brief halt wandering through every depraved fondle of his.

"Not a consideration at all..." I pant, murmuring in between through the kiss. "The coffee"-

"Fuck the coffee. I prefer to have it after I'm done having my breakfast." A low alluring growl erupts from his throat, the enticing thirst behind his eyes growing stronger like a creeper on a banyan tree.

My cheeks flush, heart fluttering when Chace's palms find their way to the inner walls of my thighs, taking my moans with his libidinous mouth.

My legs feverishly tremble as his fingers enter my vulva, leaving trails of wet kisses on my sternum all the way down to my stomach and back to my lips, a low gratifying bite pinching my bottom lip.

"For every misbehavior, I get to polish those mistakes doing it the right way," Chace lustfully purrs twirling a strand of my hair around his index finger, running a thumb across the ends of my hair kissing it dreamily.

"As for every back answer..." locating and cupping my chin with his thumb and index finger, "my lips are there to punish the explosions of your sins." He finishes, kissing me with impetuous passion.

"Chace,"

"I'm so hopelessly, irretrievably in love with you Ivy. And I can never get tired of saying it." It is my turn to shut up the sex god communicating via him, grabbing the corners of his shirt and kiss him, ready to rip his lip off.

Chace's tone is too sexy for me to handle especially when he's all Shakespeare, I don't have the strength to control the chills tingling up my spine. It is the same old effect he had on me when we first met. It's equivalent to drinking early in the morning.

He smirks, showing a few teeth. "Too late for your panties to drop on my cue since they are already on the floor."

"Which you pulled off?" I tease.

"We have plenty of time."

I giggle as he carries me in his arms, both my arms encircle his neck just when we are about to enter the bathroom prepping to share a towel.

"You don't have to say them yet."

Twisting the faucet drops of water spill to clean out the sweat from our bodies. Fingers interweaved our spirits coil, branding me with every kiss.

There is nothing left to fall back upon.