4. B A N I S H E D ?

I wake up the next day morning with a splitting headache throbbing violently at every nook and corner of my cranium

I wake up the next day morning with a splitting headache throbbing violently at every nook and corner of my cranium. Lying  back down, I pull the covers to my face till trepidation hits me like a brick, instigating me to jump out of bed, gasping with mortification.

Not only am I in a room  which is too sophisticated to be my dorm room, but the fact that I am virtually wearing nothing except for my underwear and bra.

"I see that you are already awake."

Grabbing hold of the bed sheet to cover my barely clothed body, I turn to face a completely wet Chace, his hair sexily slicked back with water trailing down to his toned stomach.

NO. NO. NO. Oh god no. Please tell me this isn't true.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" I shout feeling violated as his alluring face cracks into a vexatious simper. "This is harassment! And I am not a subject to one of your accomplishments!" I groan, feeling a slight pang on my forehead. 

"Relax. You weren't in a position to carry yourself home alone last night, so I did what I had to do." He gaits forward crossing his arms. 

"And about the part where you blatantly assume that you supposedly lost your v-card to me? Hurricane, even if your legs did open up for me you would be the last female of the species I would want to fuck with."

I gulp as he paces nearer, the splendid blue of his eyes scorching with ferocity

I gulp as he paces nearer, the splendid blue of his eyes scorching with ferocity. It is the exact same look he gave me when I first walked in on him with Tracy.

"You are a disgusting pig. It wasn't my choice to be here in the first place!"

"What makes you think you can talk to me that way especially when you are in my house?"

The arrogance in his voice challenges me to take a shovel and bang it against that beautiful face of his but I can't seem to do anything, let alone move an inch. He cocks an eyebrow as he unnervingly steps closer waiting for a response.

Shit. He is too freaking close!

"You heard me," I retaliate trying to sound even.

"You better watch that pretty little mouth of yours, hurricane. Or someone will have to take action and clean it up for you." He says through gritted teeth, letting out a soft chuckle.

"If it hadn't been for that son of a bitch who tried to feel you up, I probably would've made the right decision instead of me regretting it." Chace says behind his shoulder as he exits from the room.

                                    ****

I never expected Jaden to help me. The least she could've done was to search, call and check up on me ensuring if I was safe. She wasn't there when I desperately wanted to get away from that place. But partially I am at fault as well. I should've bothered to save her number on my cell, so it is wrong of me to pin this on her.

Despite having handled myself pretty well last night, there was a five percent chance I couldn't have gotten the situation under control. If Chace hadn't come to my emotional rescue, god forbid I don't know what would've happened.

Tears blur my vision as they cascade through my cheeks, blending in with the shower. I almost can't tell the difference between me crying and the water that is sprinkling out from the ceiling.

Realization instantly dawns on me when I shut the bathroom door. What on earth am I going to wear? Last night's outfit obviously does not count. To my surprise, I spot a shopping bag sitting on top of the bed with a note attached.

I don't need your gratitude. But I'm hoping they are all the right fit.

I roll my eyes and laugh, thinking how embarrassing it must have been for Chace to go shopping just for me. Something he mustn't have done for other girls whom he brought in here. The clothes don't necessarily have to be designer as I gave up being specific a long time ago.

My stomach rumbles at the mere scent of freshly baked waffles. I can't seem to figure out how he can live here on his own in this posh duplex apartment, which is like a maze. I mean doesn't he ever get lonely? He has no soul. How can that be a possibility?

Chace eyes me with a somewhat perplexing look on his face, discreetly eyeing me up and down. I pull out a chair and take a seat ready to devour the food present in front of me.
Slicing the waffle into half and pouring some strawberry sauce on top of it, I take a small bite allowing  the sauce to melt in my mouth.

Holy shit. I'm having an orgasm.

"You made this?"

"See anybody else in here?" Ignoring the sarcastic comment, I take another bite. "This is amazing."

"Whatever."

Out of nowhere my curiosity to know everything that had happened last night perks up. "What did you do to the guy who... you know ..."

"You mean Dylan Carson? You won't believe me if I tell you. Either way I can't care less." Chace finishes off for me as he gets up and takes my plate, walking into the kitchen. I follow him.

"I banished him."

I pause, stopping dead on my tracks. He what?

"Y-you ... Banished him?" I stammer, my mind unable to process on what he just said. "What do you mean by you banished him? Are you even allowed to do that?"

He smirks wiping his hands on a towel that is hanging above the dishwasher.

"I have my ways of dealing with people Hurricane. I don't kiss and tell."

"Will you stop calling me that and give me a proper answer?!" I yell, clenching my fists at my sides.

"Alright, look as much as I would like to stay here and have a nice little chat, I have places to be and a life to take care off. And on the brighter side, you should get that persistence of yours under control." He bitterly adds as he maneuvers into the hall which is adjacent to the dining area, swiftly grabbing his car keys and playfully spinning it around his finger.

"Can you tell me once you are done babbling, so I can actually leave, without taking your permission to dismiss me?

I scoff . "You are unbelievable."

"