shot 10

Shivay walking to and fro on hospital corridor restlessly dialling anika's number.  he trying to call Anika , but she isn't picking up his call. He dialled landline but I was in vain.
He was stuck between a rock and a hard place.  he can't go leaving his mom alone in hospital, simultaneously he can't go to home to check his wife.
He stopped in hearing someone's whispering sound. He knew the voice, it was his mom's. He startled witnessing his mom sitting all fit and fine in hospital bed.
i must have to say nithu.you are a best actor. Pinky praised the doctor who is sitting beside her. Not more than you pinky, doctor chuckled hitting Pinky's shoulder playfully. Like wise they have confessed the crime which they had done to Anika

Mom! Pinky and doctor widened thier eyes hearing shivay's stern voice. They lift her eyes to the shivay who it's standing having grim expression on his face.
B-beta I.. shivay stopped pinky showing his palm
Stop,  Mrs. Oberoi . I don't want to hear anything from you. Shivay raged pushing pinky who trying to hold him shivay what are you saying, I'm your mother. Pinky said.
Mother?!no you are not my mother.You are murderer who killed my baby. Shivay screamed punching his fist in wall leaving it's bleeding.
shivay listen. Doctor told
listen my foot. Don't you have shame to call yourself as a doctor.chi
And you miss tia . He pulled Tia out from the curtain.
I have considered you as my good friend, but what you had done to me in return?, betrayal.