Shot 9

Shivay and Anika rushed to pinky room hearing Pinky's screaming sound. Ah shivay, heart is paining...ma. pinky fake moaned holding her chest. Baby ambulance have got arrived! Tia said standing on door step. Hu..ha.. shivay hastily lifted pinky in to his arms and marched outside. Oh my matha,
Don't take me to you in this small age, I know you like me..
Mom please be quiet, shivay muttered  placing pinky in ambulance stretcher. Hu..anika, shivay looked for Anika.
Oh my matha, shivay! Don't give trouble to my daughter in this late night, let her be in home.
Pinky said seeing Shivay going inside to call Anika. Wait, I go and get your medical reports.
Shivay said. Shivay that is not important now, aunty is trembling in pain. We should take her to hospital immediately.
Tia hurried.

Anika hurriedly approached room door while putting Pinky's medical reports into a folder. She turned door knob but it doesn't open. Hello... Shivay... Door is locked.. anyone open it.. I'm inside... Hello...Anika knocked the door screaming for help.. hel..p kaf kaf.. Anika hold her neck and searched pillar from post and found some gas entering inside through bottom door gap. She covered her nose with stole but it was in vain. The gas occupied inside in a blink of wink. Baby girl sobbed standing in corner of the room seeing Anika struggling to breath.

On the other side shivay is feeling uneasy. He felt like something bad gonna happen to his loved ones. He stood in front of the small idol there and prayed to god