shot 5

Anika is folding clothes sitting on couch. Baby girl is watching anika's action keeping her both hands on cheeks. Anika I forgot to bring towel, Anika grabbed towel and goes to washroom, hearing shivay's voice. Followed by baby girl. Shivay here is the towel, Anika forwarded her hand. Shivay grabbed anika's hand and pulled inside.
He slammed the door, before baby girl could enter.

Baby girl whined looking at the door. After few minutes, Anika come out from washroom with damp clothes. Baby girl who sitting on bed with grumpy face , smiled wifely seeing Anika coming out. Baby girl jumped from bed and rushed to Anika, seeing Shivay coming from washroom, rubbing hairs. She glared shivay with her blue green eyes, hugging anika's legs.

That time shivay's mom pinky came there and informed , mr.ahuja has come to meet shivay. Shivay wore clothes and goes downstairs to meet Mr.ahuja. after shivay went, power has gone. Anika, shivay widen his eyes, hearing anika's screaming sound. He hurried to his room and found his wife sitting in corner hugging her knees. Her teeth are typing in fear. Ani, shivay hugged Anika and pat his back to make her calm. On feeling shivay's presence Anika relaxed a bit. Shivay kissed on anika's forehead and made her lye on bed, seeing her asleep in his shoulder. Baby girl sniveled and kissed anika's forehead, seeing Shivay kissing there.